Status report Page 4,683

Has been given a great opportunity job wise. Involves lots more responsibility than what I currently do. Excited but also very very nervous I will fail at it most spectactulary.

Quote: reds @ July 23 2012, 8:29 AM BST

Has been given a great opportunity job wise. Involves lots more responsibility than what I currently do. Excited but also very very nervous I will fail at it most spectactulary.

Nice one reds. Best of luck. ;o)

Quote: keewik @ July 22 2012, 9:55 PM BST

Obviously this is your 21st. :D

Let’s just say I am old enough to be the Mother of a BSGer who went to bed last night with nothing but his bodily hair.

Quote: Marc P @ July 22 2012, 10:36 PM BST

The cat is out of the bag a lot of people will go to a huge amount of unnecessary effort, just say you know now, everyone will be cool and relax and the event will be great, say who blew the whistle and one person will feel bad for a while but not you for a couple of weeks being made to lie to your friends and family on his/her behalf!!

Good point, I thought keeping quiet would be kind so that people aren’t disappointed but apart from the fact I am bound to let on anyway, it is true that there will be a lot of unnecessary effort for everyone else and I will feel guilty.

Quote: bigfella @ July 23 2012, 12:30 AM BST

Sorry about that Loopey.
I personally couldn't imagine the horror of a surprise party. My mother invited two people round when I was eighteen and I didn't speak to her for week.

Hadn’t thought of it like that either – it’s not something I would hope for given the choice, but I do appreciate that people are going to a great deal of effort just for me and that does feel rather special. Just got to find a copy of the guest list now…

Has been given a great opportunity job wise. Involves lots more responsibility than what I currently do. Excited but also very very nervous I will fail at it most spectacularly.

Congratulations – take it with confidence and show ‘em you can do it!

Congratulations Reds! I'm sure you'll do brilliantly!

It was my birthday yesterday.

Quote: TopBanana @ July 23 2012, 10:34 AM BST

Belated birthday wishes!

Belated birthday greetings - was it a good birthday?

Thanks!

I had a nice day!

Happy Belated Birthday!!

Happy Belated Birthday Top Banana
The Hulk is Doctor Bruce Banner
I tried to copy his experiments
By exposing mice to concentrated Gamma Rays
They didn't hulk up, but they did get angry, just before they died of cancer

Hope you had a rockin' birthday weekend!

Wave

Last week of work before September. I will get through this!

As others said Happy belated Birthday.

Thanks everyone for good luck wishes re job thing.

Quote: Harridan @ July 23 2012, 12:27 PM BST

Last week of work before September. I will get through this!

Jealous.

R.C. is chuffed that he has a bit of colour and no longer resembles an albino Irish ghost fish covered in snow.

By the end of this week, R.C. fully expects to be so brown, that he will routinely get stopped and searched by the Babylon.

Thanks dudes!

I was going to share my website, but I don't want to have to deal with the emails from the contact form. You can't be trusted, you bastards.