Status report Page 4,682

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ July 22 2012, 6:54 PM BST

:( Hug for both all the same.

Thank you. xx

Why would someone send you a chatty message about your surprise party?! What a dick bag! Make them feel really bad.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ July 22 2012, 8:45 PM BST

Why would someone send you a chatty message about your surprise party?! What a dick bag! Make them feel really bad.

I ask myself the same question - replied that I didn't know about it and please don't say anything else. Reply was 'OK.' Not quite sure how to take that really.

What a bloody idiot! Will you now have to pretend you don't know about it? On the plus side, at least you'll be prepared. I'd die with my feet up if anybody organised a surprise party, so preparedness would be good.

Quote: keewik @ July 22 2012, 8:52 PM BST

What a bloody idiot! Will you now have to pretend you don't know about it? On the plus side, at least you'll be prepared. I'd die with my feet up if anybody organised a surprise party, so preparedness would be good.

Good point. I still have time to get my nails done and maybe a new haircut :D
I can only assume she forgot it was surprise and then felt guilty when I told her - hence the 'ok' cos she couldn't think of anything else to say - I really don't know. Have confessed I know about it but not that I know anything else and made it clear I don't WANT to know anything else. Except of course I do now!

She should organise a separate surprise party for you.

Or kill herself.

It's all good.

Quote: sootyj @ July 22 2012, 9:01 PM BST

She should organise a separate surprise party for you.

Or kill herself.

It's all good.

On further consideration, I have decided not to let it get to me. As long as one of you arranges a male stripper - preferrably bursting out of the cake. Maybe a flyover by the Red Arrows too? Nothing too fussy.

Red Arrow bursting out of a cake?

Won't that be rather messy?

Quote: sootyj @ July 22 2012, 9:08 PM BST

Red Arrow bursting out of a cake?

Won't that be rather messy?

I could make sure it is aimed in the direction of a particular guest Pleased

;) Yes, I'm not keen on suprises, but love giving them to others! Suppose its introvert/extrovert dichotomy. It will get easier, feel sorry for the person who organised they must be pissed when they discover the truth!

Obviously this is your 21st. :D

Quote: Loopey @ July 22 2012, 9:12 PM BST

I could make sure it is aimed in the direction of a particular guest Pleased

The cat is out of the bag a lot of people will go to a huge amount of unnecessary effort, just say you know now, everyone will be cool and relax and the event will be great, say who blew the whistle and one person will feel bad for a while but not you for a couple of weeks being made to lie to your friends and family on his/her behalf!!

In bed and nude but for my bodily hair.

Quote: Ben @ July 22 2012, 11:16 PM BST

In bed and nude but for my bodily hair.

Been on the Pritt Stick again?.

Quote: Loopey @ July 22 2012, 5:56 PM BST

There is, or was, a surprise party for me in a couple of weeks. A guest just sent me a chatty email about it.
Angry

Sorry about that Loopey.

I personally couldn't imagine the horror of a surprise party. My mother invited two people round when I was eighteen and I didn't speak to her for week.

Laughing out loud People take it bad sometimes!