The all-in-one consolidatory football thread Page 373

Yeah! Go Cheggars!

I thought the opening match wasn't too bad with some end to end stuff at times. The BBC pundits didn't seem too keen on it.

Quote: Ben @ June 8 2012, 7:20 PM BST

The BBC pundits didn't seem too keen on it.

That's because Man U weren't playing, the partisan mother fudgers.

Quote: Ben @ June 8 2012, 7:20 PM BST

The BBC pundits didn't seem too keen on it.

Blimey, they were all a bit fake-tanned, weren't they? Not a good look.

I really wish they'd make the pundits sit behind desks like in the old days. It's alright for you ladies, but I don't want to be subjected to the crumbly footballer packet show on a nightly basis.

Put your knees together Alan Shearer, you whore!

You leave Shearer's balls alone! You should be grateful to gaze upon his packet.

Quote: Nil Putters @ June 8 2012, 7:29 PM BST

You leave Shearer's balls alone! You should be grateful to gaze upon his packet.

I'm just thankful that I can't afford a 3D telly.

EDIT: Though if Gabby Logan wanted to let her cameltoe hang over the side of the chair, I wouldn't complain. Whistling nnocently

I used to like it when Ruud Gullit was a pundit. My mate's mum used to fancy him. When was that? Euro 96? Jesus!

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ June 8 2012, 7:32 PM BST

I'm just thankful that I can't afford a 3D telly.

Laughing out loud

One of the Czech players is called Jerk Off. At least Fukal isn't playing tonight.

EDIT: Come on you Czechle Heads, pull your fingers out, there's a free pint for RC riding on this tournament.

The Russians are coming.

Quote: Ben @ June 8 2012, 8:05 PM BST

The Russians are coming.

There's one in my living room, and he's massively laughing at my Czech bet

Competition will be fierce for best bit of commentary after the shot of Russia supporter wearing traditional Ushanka hat was met with 'There's no need for the hat. It's quite mild'

Russia had so much room. I'm not really sure what the Czech's were playing at, but it certainly wasn't football. Cribbage perhaps.

That goalie in the flying helmet really annoys me.

Quote: Oldrocker @ June 8 2012, 9:57 PM BST

That goalie in the flying helmet really annoys me.

Shows he can't do everything if he's got a crap defence in front of him.