The all-in-one consolidatory football thread Page 336

No. Looks like Man City have handed Man Utd the title.

Arteta, you beautiful, wonderful man :D

He's an Arse (in more ways than one)

I think what bothers me most is that this United team is pretty ordinary an yet they'll win the Prem at a canter :(

Quote: Tuumble @ April 8 2012, 7:00 PM BST

:O You can't be disrespecting The Hair :)

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/apr/08/mario-balotelli-manchester-city-mancini

Hahaha, I've had the exact same break-up

I've finished my words for him. I've finished. I love him as a guy, as a player. I know him. He's not a bad guy and is a fantastic player. But, at this moment, I'm very sorry for him because he continues to lose his talent, his quality.
I hope, for him, he can understand that he's in a bad way for his future. And he can change his behaviour in the future. But I'm finished.

Word on the virtual street is that Kompany smacked Balotelli in the dressing room after the match

Quote: Tuumble @ April 8 2012, 7:00 PM BST

I think what bothers me most is that this United team is pretty ordinary an yet they'll win the Prem at a canter :(

Ordinary players, yes but great depth and some extraordinary performances.
I would rather have 3 top class players in the starting 11 and 22 hardworking good players all competing for places, than 11 great players and absolute rubbish cover when injury strikes.

Fergie's time is nearly up so I'd imagine the worry for United fans is once Giggs, Scholes and Rio depart is that the younger players won't be firing on all cylinders. If they aren't there could be a lengthy transition period. You can't be certain the Glazers will back the new man and if Fergie goes upstairs his shadow over affairs could be not disimilar to what happened with Sir Matt Busby.

Despite major setbacks with two of our most top youth players(morrison and probably Pogba as well) Our youth team acctually looks quite promising, it also looks to be talor made for a new manager to come in and use it straight away. It uses a much more modern formation (4-3-3) than the one Fergie uses now, I think this will take away some of the hurt of losing Fergie.

We will continue to adapt over time rather than massive transfer dumps and purchases to ensure there is always an underlying United mentality and I can see the coaching staff all staying post Fergie to ensure everything doesn't change all at once.

Another great result today. Hoping Fulham do the job on Chelsea tonight.

Are all toon fans kissing Ashley's feet now Putters?

As with any club, while we're doing ok, he's forgotten.

RC has convinced himself that both Man City and Sperz are going to drop points like...point dropping machines and Arsenal will now finish second.

However, even though RC is deluded, he isn't as mental as Nil Putters who believes that Newcastle will get Champions League footie next season.

RC will now stop referring to himself in third person.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ April 9 2012, 8:52 PM BST

RC has convinced himself that both Man City and Sperz are going to drop points like...point dropping machines and Arsenal will now finish second.

*Deluded high five*

Join me in imagining Man U get penalised for something or other just over the same amount of points we need to win?

Quote: AJGO @ April 9 2012, 8:55 PM BST

*Deluded high five*

Join me in imagining Man U get penalised for something or other just over the same amount of points we need to win?

I'm still living in hope that the Glazers blow all of the Man U cash on a ponzi scheme and they will get 12 points deducted like Glasgey Rangers.

As there are no runways covered in ice at the moment, it's pretty likely that the Red Cheats will win the Premier League again.

We could always loan them Aaron Ramsey of course.

:(