Benidorm - Series 1 & 2 Page 9

Well I'll be watching this in a minute.

It's getting better and better.

Me too. :)

I thought that was SBF's avatar. Then I realised it was Johnny Vegas.

:D

Best characters there are Pemberton and Vegas.

And Kate (Abigail Cruttenden) is gorgeous.

That is all.

I think Pemberton's wife is quite attractive in a chavvy sort of way. And I saw her mum the other day without the orange.

Anybody gonna be watching this tonight? I don't know whether or not I can be arsed with it. The last special wasn't really much cop. A bit too average, really.

Quote: Griff @ January 16 2011, 10:53 PM GMT

Another show I've been catching up on as ITV have been reshowing it from the start over the last few weeks.

I really didn't expect to like this, in fact when I watched it first time round, I didn't give it much of a chance and turned it off. But actually it's got a kind of end-of-the-pier charm which makes it more like a 'Viz' cartoon than the grotesque horrors that result when BBC3 decides to do smut and vulgarity. The production values are good and it's got an army of quality comic actors doing a fine job with the somewhat predictable script and characters (Pemberton, Vegas, and Nathan Barley whose real name I don't know).

It's never going to make it into any list of Greatest Sitcoms Ever but it's perfectly watchable and for ITV that's a miracle in itself.

I agree with this. The show has become something of a guilty pleasure of mine.

Quote: Griff @ January 16 2011, 10:53 PM GMT

and Nathan Barley whose real name I don't know

Nicholas Burns.

Watched series 2 for the first time this weekend. Made me laugh a good few times. Really like the scenes with Madge and her gentlemen friend.

Benidorm, enjoyed last night's episode looking forward to the next series. :P