Not Going Out - Series 5 Page 3

Laughing out loud Shameless indeed!

Quote: Lassoon @ November 26 2011, 4:33 PM GMT

Yep, I was there too! My first time at any sitcom recording, and it was a lot of fun! Everyone was brilliant.

*shameless fangirl moment*:
How hot did Lee look? He's lost so much weight! Don't get me wrong, I totally would have before, but it's nice to see him looking so healthy!

Ahem. Sorry about that... Huh?

So, yeah... great episode.

Hahah! I agree! I went last night and I was so so shocked about how thin he was! Not gonna lie though, I prefer a Lee with a bit of a belly ;)

So... anyone have any idea when this new series is on?

I think it's likely to start in the next 6 weeks.

Yay, thanks, Aaron! :D

Quote: Aaron @ January 2 2012, 8:23 PM GMT

I think it's likely to start in the next 6 weeks.

Brilliant news!

I'm assuming it'll be shown after the current series of Hustle which has just started on a Friday night BBC One? That'll make it mid/late Feb. Can't wait! :D

Is the new series starting on the 24th Feb?
I can't wait for it. I could do with some proper belly laughs!

It's not in the BBC's information pack for that week, so it's unlikely. It does appear that the 9-10pm BBC One timeslot that evening has yet to be confirmed though, so it could be added at a later date. I would have expected to have heard at least a rumour by now though.

A repeat of New Tricks is provisionally down for the 24th Feb at 9pm.

Benidorm is returning that night too, so the Beeb may want to avoid NGO clashing with that.

Any more news on a potential air date? The suspense is killing me!

We think it's now likely to be on in the spring, so perhaps starting April or May.

:O

I would expect it to return in April when HIGNFY returns.

Preview of one of the episodes from Series Five is now available as part of the current 'BBC HD Preview'. Was just shown on BBC One HD before 'The One Show'.

The premise was basically that Lee, Lucy and Daisy had gone to watch Tim perform in a band. Not laugh out loud funny, but it was okay.

I JUST this minute thinking when are we going to get a preview! Can I watch it online anywhere?