I read the news today oh boy! Page 686

What's all this about Ellie being a bag of willies?

I'm not a bag of willies.

Unimpressed

But you are willies bag!

Arf arf

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ February 22 2012, 1:22 PM GMT

Germany has overtuned their smoking ban, the Dutch largely ignore it and the Spanish introduced rules over which pubs are allowed. Besides, Scottish and Irish pubs have plenty of room for beer gardens and stand alone structures, in the middle of London, you are forced to go outside.

I'm glad that smoking has been banned on public transport and restaurants - but pubs are places that sell poison - it's like saying you don't want to smell pot when you are buying your heroin.

I'd go along with that. Nearly all of the public smoking bans are a good thing but pubs are for consenting adults and I've seen separate smoking rooms in Holland and Belgium which work well and are a perfectly sensible civic compromises (no food served and staff don't enter so you get you own drinks like a UK/Irish pub).

If anything should be banned from pubs its trendy mums who bring their horrible bratty kids with them.

re the smoking / pub debate . .

When I smoked I don't ever recall saying to someone 'see you Friday for a smoke'

'See you Friday for a beer' well, that's different !

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-17136209

Labour MP Eric Joyce has been suspended from the party after he was arrested over allegations of an assault in a House of Commons bar.

Labour suspended 51-year-old Falkirk MP Mr Joyce until the investigation ends.

I find it incredibly sad that Labour is doing so badly at the moment, they have to pull a Chisora / Haye style punch up to get publicity.

"Help, come quick, there's a Tory MP getting punched and head-butted."

"No need, Eric's doing fine by himself"

The Strangers Bar was affectionately known as the Kremlin and often frequented by boozed-up union apparatchiks who would end up scrapping.

I was under impression that since the Blair years, Labour MPs drink mineral water and go to the gym. While not condoning senseless violence its nice to see a pulse among the Labour benches.

;) It must be all that cheap subsidised beer!

Just read about a gay republican sherrif whose boyfriend had a multiple entry visa

Snigger

How curious. Scientists have found that a low level inhalation of carbon monoxide helps prevent miscarriage in mice and probably humans too

http://www.medicalgasresearch.com/content/2/1/4/abstract

AJGO every time you try to prove fags are healthy

you mock Roy Castle

who died for your sins.

like Jesus

:$ Sorry Roy Castle. Sorry Jesus. Conciliatory fag?

Yahweh was not above setting fire to leaves, iirc.

Then Jesus can bite me