The Sitcom Mission 2012 Page 52

I read something about the Platinum feedback including the leeway to break up to three rules! :)

Quote: Marc P @ February 17 2012, 10:25 AM GMT

I read something about the Platinum feedback including the leeway to break up to three rules! :)

As we've said, learn the rules and break a few is fine. It's how society evolves and advances.

Completely disregard the rules and you're a sociopath.

I take it that the bit about my lead character parachuting out of a jet plane and his parachute getting caught on top of the Eiffel Tower breaks the rules then..... Angelic

I had a friend who refused to go to Amsterdam because she had heard it was full of cycle paths.

(But yes I read the guidlelines - seemed very clear!)

Quote: Marc P @ February 17 2012, 10:35 AM GMT

I had a friend who refused to go to Amsterdam because she had heard it was full of cycle paths.

(But yes I read the guidlelines - seemed very clear!)

Now come on people! We tried to make them idiot proof and have obviously succeeded! :)

Quote: spiggle @ February 17 2012, 10:34 AM GMT

I take it that the bit about my lead character parachuting out of a jet plane and his parachute getting caught on top of the Eiffel Tower breaks the rules then..... Angelic

Depends how you have stage directed it I guess. Easily do able. :)

Quote: Marc P @ February 17 2012, 10:41 AM GMT

Depends how you have stage directed it I guess. Easily do able. :)

What about if he rides a horse at a gallop to catch a speeding train, then jumps on the train and gets knocked out after standing up just as the train hits a tunnel? Rolling eyes

Have you been to the theatre Spiggle?

Quote: Marc P @ February 17 2012, 10:48 AM GMT

Have you been to the theatre Spiggle?

I've been to the Theatre of Life.

Ok.

Quote: Marc P @ February 17 2012, 10:35 AM GMT

I swear to God -- one more and Private London gets burnt...

Dan

Quote: swerytd @ February 17 2012, 11:56 AM GMT

I swear to God -- one more and Private London gets burnt...

Dan

Just got sold to America! :)

Back on topic. Wondering what the cull rate is percentage wise for obvious ignoring of guidelines? Over ten percent of the four hundred??

Quote: Declan @ February 17 2012, 10:23 AM GMT

Sorry, I have to post this.

Can we have a straw poll:

Who actually read the guidelines? Because there's some funny fish out there who definitely didn't.

I really thought that folks having to part with money to enter would put an end to that for you guys, but clearly not...

(BTW I read the guidelines...but didn't enter, not sure if that counts!)

Quote: Marc P @ February 17 2012, 11:59 AM GMT

Just got sold to America! :)

Congratulations!

<subsequently realised has promised to burn Kindle>

Dan

Don't burn the kindle at both ends Dan!