What are you watching on TV? Page 1,549

Wife out last night so watched about 5 episodes of American Chopper (Snr v Jnr) that I had on Sky+ for ages.

I have no interest In ever owning or riding a motorbike but I love that show.

Man V Food

Love that show it's full of nice people and hugs.

Quote: sootyj @ December 29 2011, 10:20 PM GMT

Man V Food

Love that show it's full of nice people and hugs.

Have never seen it. Pitch it to me baby.....

The news. Which was followed by a trailer for Mrs Brown's Boys. O.M.G. It can't all be as bad as the twenty seconds they showed, can it?

Quote: Will Cam @ December 29 2011, 10:22 PM GMT

Have never seen it. Pitch it to me baby.....

Adam a likeable cuddly guy wanders around American restaurants trying excelent junk food. Then in the 2nd half he takes on an eating challenge like eating a 7lb steak in an hour or 200 oysters.

It's just full of great food, nice people and cheerfully crap humour.

Riley, yes it can ;)

Quote: sootyj @ December 29 2011, 10:37 PM GMT

Adam a likeable cuddly guy wanders around American restaurants trying excelent junk food. Then in the 2nd half he takes on an eating challenge like eating a 7lb steak in an hour or 200 oysters.

It's just full of great food, nice people and cheerfully crap humour.

Actually I have seen a bit of one where he eats some huge ice-cream mountain, didn't know what it was called though.

Quote: KLRiley @ December 29 2011, 10:23 PM GMT

The news. Which was followed by a trailer for Mrs Brown's Boys. O.M.G. It can't all be as bad as the twenty seconds they showed, can it?

Oh, yes, it can. As one who has sat through it in a theatre, I can guarantee you it's shite of the purest kind.

Quote: Tim Walker @ December 21 2011, 10:06 PM GMT

Oh God...

On TV Ruth Jones is interviewing James Corden about Gavin & Stacey(!) and I can't find the remote...

*panics*

I enjoyed Alan Carr's Chatty Man with Ruth getting slightly irritated by Jedward.

Just watching Hunt for tony Blair. A nice little joke done to death. 10 minutes or so tops would've been good. Why do they think it's clever?

Quote: DaButt @ December 23 2011, 7:11 AM GMT

and almost 10% of the citizens are vets

:O Maybe you lot should stop feeding your pets hamburgers then?

Emmerdale seems to be getting so much better! The soap
Woman Jaci Stephen from the daily mail weekend magazine voted it the best soap at the moment

I can't be doing with Emmerdale. I ended watching it most of my childhood because my Mum used to put it on. All the soaps actually. But apart from the odd humourous character. I never much cared for any of them.

Coronation Street had some good/funny characters but seeing as Lady Leevil only watches Eastenders, I can only put up with one soap a week, so I happily watch that with her and have grown to love it again (in a weird love-hate relationship (the soap, not her)).

I actually watched Hollyoaks for a few years at some point. WTF was I thinking? I blame The Simpsons actually, I believe it was the fact that I went to change the channel but then loads of half-naked college types running around on screen. Plus there was a character called Bombhead a loveable idiot who at one point used to live with his mother's corpse until he got found out. It was up until this point the soap lost it's edge. Errr

I just watch EastEnders and Coronation Street.

I didn't mean to start watching Coronation Street. It just sort of happened. I blame Craig Charles.

Quote: Leevil @ December 30 2011, 12:48 PM GMT

I actually watched Hollyoaks for a few years at some point. WTF was I thinking? I blame The Simpsons actually, I believe it was the fact that I went to change the channel but then loads of half-naked college types running around on screen. Plus there was a character called Bombhead a loveable idiot who at one point used to live with his mother's corpse until he got found out. It was up until this point the soap lost it's edge. Errr

I watched Hollyoaks a bit waaaaaaay back when those two from Two Pints were on it. Before Two Pints.
But I do remember that dead mum storyline! Hilare.

Going Straight

Hush now, Mr Brooker is speakifying.