What are you watching on TV? Page 1,554

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop @ January 3 2012, 11:17 PM GMT

It's January. It happens every year. Loads of slimming shows, special offers on low fat foods in the shops, and gyms post you offers.

Come February it's back to half price kit kats and reality TV.

I know, that doesn't mean I can't lament the lack of originality. *laments alone*

Quote: chipolata @ January 3 2012, 11:41 PM GMT

I know, that doesn't mean I can't lament the lack of originality. *laments alone*

You are just bitter ITV didn't take to your pitch with Vanessa Feltz and Anne Widdecombe pole dancing themselves slim....

My wife was watching something about a maternity unit.

It just shows that some people shouldn't be allowed to have kids!

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop @ January 3 2012, 11:17 PM GMT

It's January. It happens every year. Loads of slimming shows, special offers on low fat foods in the shops, and gyms post you offers.

Come February it's back to half price kit kats and reality TV.

You reckone you'll last until February?

A woman on the News who is worried about her breast implants. Which she should be -they look ridiculous.

Just watching Bear Grylls and Jonathan Ross wandering about in some wilderness. At what point in the show does Bear eat Ross and wear his hide as a coat?

In the previous show he was with Miranda. He is probably full.

Quote: bigfella @ January 4 2012, 10:13 PM GMT

My wife was watching something about a maternity unit.

It just shows that some people shouldn't be allowed to have kids!

One Born Every Minute?

It's heart rendering stuff... I was in tears for a lot of it. Makes me terrified yet excited about the prospect of having children.

Those couples were so young though.

Quote: Timbo @ January 5 2012, 8:07 AM GMT

In the previous show he was with Miranda. He is probably full.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

I know she's not everyone's cup of tea - but I have to watch the gorgeous Sandie on Celebrity Mastermind

Despite the fact that John Humphreys doesn't really have an accent, I still find it remarkably hard to understand most of what he says.
How does he manage that?
And why is he employed to ask questions of people under pressure?

Laughing out loud True!

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ January 4 2012, 11:37 PM GMT

Just watching Bear Grylls and Jonathan Ross wandering about in some wilderness. At what point in the show does Bear eat Ross and wear his hide as a coat?

He has over filled himself....

Celebrity Big Brother. I should have watched that angel solicitor thing on ITV. Too late now.

E4 have started running short trails for Noel Fielding's new show. Looks suitably odd and colourful.