What are you watching on TV? Page 1,552

Quote: sootyj @ December 29 2011, 10:20 PM GMT

Man V Food

Love that show it's full of nice people and hugs.

Just swtiched on the telly to find this on. He was at some place that did german sausages, meats and cream puffs. I love junk food but it made me feel slightly ill. Now he's eating a massive sandwich, I think it had about 6 different types of meat on it.

Hacks. It's a bit obvious and predictable, and must have taken all of five minutes to write, but the editor's quite sexy.

I enjoyed 8 Out Of 10 Cats doing Countdown. Very funny. I knew Jon Richardson was a secret genius.

Endevour.
Was good and the theme tune is still as haunting as ever.

John thaw is also trending on twitter after that final shot.

Aw, was there an 'in memory of' or something?

Ah, just read what it was on Twitter. Wish I'd watched it now!

He looked in the rear view mirror and thaw was staring back.

Yes, it was chessey.

Awww, it sounds a bit horror film actually, I would probably have had a small heart attack.

Quote: bigfella @ January 2 2012, 11:14 PM GMT

He looked in the rear view mirror and thaw was staring back.

Yes, it was chessey.

It was cheesy, but still a lovely way to end I thought. The episode was splendid, really hoping it gets the ratings it deserved and they make some more. I loved Morse, got the collection on DVD, thinking about sticking one on now after that :)

River monsters. This weak he is in Papua New Guinea searching for a fish that attacks bathers biting off "certain body parts". Locals call it the "ballcutter".

The suspect turns out to be a species of piranha. That usually feeds on nuts.

Treasure Island. Not sure about it at the moment...

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ January 3 2012, 8:36 PM GMT

Treasure Island. Not sure about it at the moment...

Muppets or not?

Watched a David Cassidy biopic on True life films thing on Sky. it was actually quite informative and enjoyable. He was the executive producer and had a cameo at the end.

*Waits for young'uns to ask who David Cassidy was.

The supersizers eat

A documentary on channel 4 about a 74 stone woman accused of murder

It would appear she confessed to a crime she couldn't have done it, but confessing to murder was the only way she could change her life

it should be freakish or funny, but is somehow just sad and quite affecting.