What are you watching on TV? Page 1,548

:D I'm listening to Carols at Christmas' and the news, awaiting Archers Christmas special.

I caught the last five minutes of desperate scousewives for the first time. I now need a stiff drink.

Small, Far Away on More4. The Father Ted documentary.

OFAH - A Royal Flush . . Almost too excruciatingly embarrassing to watch !

This Borrowers thing is about the slowest TV ever made. I imagine any kids watching will have fallen asleep by now.

'Shakespeare in Love' for the millionth time, but I love it.

Santa having his testicles electrocuted by Iraqis on Southpark

Lmao

Father Ted: Unintelligent Design. Have laughed out loud more at random clips in five minutes than I have at anything else I've seen lately. Not that that's a reflection on anything else, just that FT is the greatestestest

Quote: AJGO @ December 26 2011, 11:10 PM GMT

FT is the greatestestest

This is definitely true. Maybe.

Quote: zooo @ December 26 2011, 8:33 PM GMT

This Borrowers thing is about the slowest TV ever made. I imagine any kids watching will have fallen asleep by now.

I don't see why we had to have yet another version so soon after the film and TV series. Find some new stuff to adapt, TV!

Quote: chipolata @ December 26 2011, 11:21 PM GMT

I don't see why we had to have yet another version so soon after the film and TV series. Find some new stuff to adapt, TV!

If they're short of ideas, I've got a few novels floating around for them to adapt. And seeing as I'm the only one who's read them up to now, everyone will have a lovely time.

Possibly.

Or failing that, there's loads of stuff in critique which could be adapted into comedy, given a lot of work and an unlimited budget.

Watching the Father Ted thing now.

Quote: Rob H @ December 26 2011, 11:26 PM GMT

Or failing that, there's loads of stuff in critique which could be adapted into comedy, given a lot of work and an unlimited budget.

:D

Sarah Palin: You Betcha on More 4.

Great Expectations. So much swarthy...