What are you watching on TV? Page 1,558

Old QI...

I love smuggly answering all the difficult questions purely because I remember the answers from the last fifteen times I've seen that episode

About to watch something called 2012 about the world ending which may/not scare the shit out of me.

It'll bore the shit out of you first.

Either way it seems it'll have an laxative effect, that will probably help after dinner at Pizza hut.

Die Hard With A Vengeance. You can't beat a bit of John McClane. Although he does get on your nerves a bit when he's not running or punching.

Wandered into the sitting room where Riley Major was watching Casualty. One of the actors looked extremely familiar but no one could place them. As the credits rolled the penny dropped. It was one of my former students proving how worthwhile it is to get a degree and a mountain of debt by pursuing an obviously more successful career in acting.

Jasper Carrots back on the beeb!

Can't beat a bit of Jasper

Does he have his guitar?

I will be watching the prog about Higgs bosun and attempting once again to understand it.

Quote: zooo @ January 9 2012, 8:33 PM GMT

Does he have his guitar?

Not yet....

Wahay!!!!! The Detectives are back

Nice one Jasp!

Now his daughters turned up

It's all appnin

Eternal Law. just got round to watching it. It's toilet.

edge of darkness original bbc series

ruddy excelent

Quote: sootyj @ January 9 2012, 9:14 PM GMT

edge of darkness original bbc series

ruddy excelent

Now you're talking. bob Peck-sorely missed

He's so bloody ace and that fat Texan geezer

God Virgin on demand

(albeit Ird prefer the Mormon version)

The Hunt For Higgs: Horizon

Just watched Nativity, the BBC comedy drama thing with Martin Freeman that was on over Christmas, on Sky+.

Lightweight but funny and enjoyable.