Things that piss you off Page 772

lots of things have pissed me off this week but has amused others.

my own clumsiness, tripped and fell down several steps spraining ankle, dog bumped into me as I was getting micro meal out causing me to drop it so had to settle for toast. exploding tuna cans when trying to drain them going all in my face, slipping in reception at work looking like the twit on the claim adverts but to embarrased to claim.

and people on buses that insist on speaking so loud even mp3 player doesn't drown them out, even worse u can't find out what the heated conversation is about because its in a language u don't understand. it seemed all v exciting I feel I missed out.

People who ride their bike on the footpath, then look at you has if to say "get out my phooking way" Been run over many times.

Be worth it in the long run, Keep Our Footpaths Free.

Three cheers for KOFF.

Carry a stick and stick it in their spokes!

people who push past you and stand there like nothing has happened.

School Buses. I don't have kids. I ALWAYS get caught behind one when I'm in a HURRY :P I listen to IGGY Pop! I have to drive 10 miles per hour. I get red in the face! Kids stick their tongues out! I GO NUTS! I wave my hands. The smug bus drivers see me in their mirror. They laugh! I curse! DAMN THOSE SCHOOL BUSES Rolling eyes

People who drive up behind you far too closely and flash you to move over, even though you're already doing 70mph. "Get out the way, you're stopping me from breaking the law!"

Quote: Nogget @ October 30 2011, 7:34 PM BST

People who drive up behind you far too closely and flash you to move over, even though you're already doing 70mph. "Get out the way, you're stopping me from breaking the law!"

Drivers who insist on keeping their full beam on. And drivers who go into the overtaking lane a mile before the junction and travel at 40mph in a 60mph limit.

People who eat hot chips on the bus...then leave their rubbish on the seat.

And agian places that put the Christmas decoration up waaaaaaaaaaay to early. The carols will even start up tomorrow in some places.

I've not seen any shops with Christmas decorations up yet, or playing Christmas music.
I expect they will start after tomorrow though, with Halloween out of the way.

Fine by me though, November = start of Christmas to me.

The decorations won't bother me so much after tomorrow.
I'm working in a different centre to previous years so hopefully the one I'm at now won't start playing the same 10 songs on loop from 9am tomorrow until closing time Christmas eve.

:( Suppose the local kids will be round for the usual 'Halloween' rubbish.

I will try to hide this year.

Just spray "paedo bastard" on your front door

(though with me that just must makes them ask for money)

I had a woman driver (not being sexist - it was a woman) bullying me to go faster over a long line of speed bumps last week.
She flashed her lights twice and was within inches of my bumper.

I then had to stop at a mini roundabout with a very restricted view of oncoming traffic.
'Bumphhh' she had run into the back of me.

And she got out blazing mad at me.
It was comical the way she didn't take a breath or pause throughout her diatribe of my bad driving. At one point I was sure she was going to hit me so I moved away.
The damage: My towbar through her plastic bumper and when I moved my car, it rove a great big hole in it. I asked her to swap insurance details and she replied 'f**k off' and drove away.
I could report her on so many counts but my car was undamaged so I drove off too. I have informed my insurance just in case.

People with those DUMB stickers on the back of their car windows that show their family in stick figures. WHO CARES! You have three stick children! BIG DEAL! I'm so proud of you! APPLEHEADS!

Quote: walt @ October 28 2011, 11:23 PM BST

People who ride their bike on the footpath, then look at you has if to say "get out my phooking way" Been run over many times.

Be worth it in the long run, Keep Our Footpaths Free.

Three cheers for KOFF.

I agree... I'm a cyclist and bad cyclists really piss me off and give the rest of us a bad name.