Things that piss you off Page 760

;) Reds Have you seen my recent posts? Still there with giant digger!

Quote: reds @ October 4 2011, 12:07 PM BST

Something else that is really pissing me off at the moment is the building works going on two doors up. Nail guns and angle grinders are NOT what I want to hear at 6.30AM. To make it worse by the time I decide I can't get back to sleep, they seem to decide that's smoko time.

You're still in bed at 6.30am? Talk about lazy!!!

Incredible. Despite giving the so and sos the BACS details, they have raised a cheque instead. I'm just hoping that it will be cashable when it arrives but I have at least conclusively proved that they told tall tales previously.

Quote: dellas @ October 4 2011, 4:28 PM BST

;) Reds Have you seen my recent posts? Still there with giant digger!

These building works have been going on since mid July. Looks like they might be finished in another few weeks though! :)

Quote: Chappers @ October 4 2011, 4:59 PM BST

You're still in bed at 6.30am? Talk about lazy!!!

Yep. Lucky for me I don't usually start work at 9am. As a trade off though I often have to work weekends and Friday night. Not great for catching up with people.

I went shopping the other day and some stores have already started selling Christmas food and decorations.

We got a memo at work the other day saying that centre where I work will start putting decorations up in November, I really hope they mean mid- late in the Month. The last centre I worked in you could bet your house that on 1st November the decorations would be up and the Carols would play constantly.

One Month of Christmas should be enough! Seems these days it comes 4 Months of the year.

more recent things that piss me off -
manager lack of people skills at work
bo - no excuse enough products out there so unless just done workout at gym no need
royal mail pissing me of so much I am to angry at them to even write the full works. but basically I have reptiles and had locusts delivered but royal mail lost them then still delivered them a month later dead and rotten !!!!!

Royal Mail is the instrument of the Devil. Never trust them. Probably to do with the first word in the title.

Quote: keewik @ October 6 2011, 12:03 AM BST

Royal Mail is the instrument of the Devil. Never trust them. Probably to do with the first word in the title.

to busy screwing their cousins to deliver parcels? hoping one day a box splits whilst at the head office and the live food breeds and infests the directors socks

Being the first post at the top of the next page !

Seems to be happening all the while at the moment !

Angry

Ha! Does it make you feel all naked and exposed?

Yes. I get lonely and a little afraid until someone else posts . . . . :|

I also now DETEST Declan on Emmerdale

After reading some dating profiles on the Guardian website earlier, conceitedness.

Errr Think they have finished MY bit, now filled the hole with tarmac and finishing with steam roller thing.

Looking forward to quiet saturday Rolling eyes

Quote: Corey O'Graffor @ October 7 2011, 9:01 PM BST

After reading some dating profiles on the Guardian website earlier, conceitedness.

When I frequented that site, I was struck by how many women stated that they enjoyed art-house movies; yet when I dated any of them, it turned out they actually preferred ordinary popular stuff.

My wife let's the dog sleep on our bed. She puts a blanket on top but I can still smell the f**king dog and I don't want to smell a f**king dog when I am in f**king bed.