Things that piss you off Page 759

Million Pound Drop.

(the women in the house watch it)

How come there is hardly anyone over 40 yo ?

Or from north of Chelmsford / west of London?

And as for that aging cow that 'presents' it !

Angry

So you're both pro-aging and against it?
Complex.

Quote: zooo @ October 2 2011, 8:33 PM BST

So you're both pro-aging and against it?
Complex.

OK, replace aging with mutton dressed up as lamb.

:)

Bad manners. As in, people who rush ahead into a lift or push past in a queue. Anyone who doesn't say, please and thank you. Basic good manners, it's not difficult. Pleased

I understand your morning poos are quite an event, what do you call them?

Quote: Oldrocker @ October 2 2011, 8:29 PM BST

Million Pound Drop.

(the women in the house watch it)

Angry

Criminey, is there a YouTube video?

People who don't understand the concept of 'I'm doing something important. Please leave me alone for half an hour'. And then come and bang on the door after 15 mins.

Boobytrap the door.

Mmmm booby... argghh traps! ... Door.

He gets to live. It's an automated on line job testing system to which I've just had the email saying I've passed. Next round please.

Quote: KLRiley @ October 3 2011, 5:56 PM BST

He gets to live. It's an automated on line job testing system to which I've just had the email saying I've passed. Next round please.

was I the only one to think riley was constipated

I preordered a game on the presumption that paying an extra chunk of money would ensure Amazon would acctually endevour to get the gaem to me on or before the release date, its four days late already and I doubt its arriving tonight.....

I've never had an issue with Amazon (as far as I can remember). Excellent service, along with the Marketplace sellers.

last game I pre-ordered one day after release date

Amazon is brilliant

If it just arrives late I will blame amazon for not sending it early enough, if it dosent arrive I will blame royal mail for losing it.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ September 19 2011, 3:06 PM BST

What part of 'no thank you' do cold calling sales reps at my front door not understand.
Despite there being a sign on the gate and on the door telling them we don't accept them, they still come and try to get their 'speel' out to me.
The second and very loud and threatening 'NO' usually works but it is wearing.

I think I had one who was feeling a bit ill the other day. After politely declining for the second time, I got a reply of "Ok have a nice day".
So much better than the person I got last time (from the same company). After 3rd time of saying no, I informed them that I was then going to shut the door. I then got "well there's no need for that."

Something else that is really pissing me off at the moment is the building works going on two doors up. Nail guns and angle grinders are NOT what I want to hear at 6.30AM. To make it worse by the time I decide I can't get back to sleep, they seem to decide that's smoko time.