What are you eating? Page 543

Quote: Leevil @ September 4 2011, 7:39 PM BST

I have made Punk Rock Chickpea Gravy with mixed vegetable mash and just gunna have sausages and pan fried veg with it.

I started cooking at half 5 and it's only gonna take 5 minutes to eat. The joy of cooking :)

Sausages ? :O thought you were vegetarian.

Quote: lofthouse @ September 4 2011, 8:18 PM BST

What makes it punk rock????

Do you spit in it?

:D It's just the name of the recipe. I didn't do a very good job of dinner. It was all sorts of meh. Annoying.

Quote: keewik @ September 4 2011, 8:37 PM BST

Sausages ? :O thought you were vegetarian.

Linda McCartney.

Linda McC's sausage rolls are the best

Is it by Jamie Oliver or something? Sounds like one of his silly recipe names!

Quote: AJGO @ September 5 2011, 12:25 AM BST

Linda McC's sausage rolls are the best

You haven't tried mine! :D

Quote: zooo @ September 5 2011, 12:30 AM BST

Is it by Jamie Oliver or something? Sounds like one of his silly recipe names!

No. It's an American ex-punk scene chick girl thing?? Isa Chandra Moskowitz. She's like a vegan goddess of cooking. We have most of her cook books. The most used being...

AND

That cookie looks okay apart from the nuts.

Just ate ham, tomato, lettuce and mayo in thick white bread. Holy sandwiches, that was delicious.

Mmmm that sounds like a good sandwich.

Oh, that cookie isn't the best choice for a front cover. Maybe it's to attract the healthy eating freaks? Although why healthy eating freaks are buying a cookie book?

Sweet chilli hummus and pitta bread. Cor.

I am working really really hard at keeping up my figure with the help of mcdonalds muffin for breakfast, breakfast turnover from bakery (forgot manager was buying mcds and couldn't let turnover just seen there, it cries if I do)
Then lunch of meatiest of meat baguettes followed by Twirl which is basically a chocolate sealed flake x2.

hard work to stay this curvy :P

I have something cooking in the microwave at the moment.

It's a kind of pasta packet thingy I got from Iceland. It's got chicken breast pieces in it also pasta and bacon in some sort of sauce. It's just about ready as it's been on a few minutes already.

i just had a bowl of that Kelloggs Krave

orrible muck

An apple.

Quote: lofthouse @ October 9 2011, 10:06 PM BST

i just had a bowl of that Kelloggs Krave

orrible muck

Why?

It's both horrible and expensive.

5am Blueberry Muffin. Yum.

11 P.M. homemade ESB. Yum.