The all-in-one consolidatory football thread Page 257

Quote: lofthouse @ August 6 2011, 11:41 PM BST

We have one right back

we have two left backs but one is on a manslaughter charge so will soon be doing porridge

we have two strikers

it's a joke!

Don't forget the rapist too.

No, turns out the lady involved made the whole thing up mate....

Quote: Jamey @ August 7 2011, 2:52 AM BST

He is a talented young footballer. Your hatred of Manchester United is not very healthy.

You'll get used to it if you stay here long enough.

I just don't like ferguson.

This Stockdale lad - is there really no-one else that can we find as third choice keeper? He's reserve at Fulham and has only played one game on loan at Ipswich this year. In fact, he's played only 130 games over the course of his entire eight year career for the might of York City, Wakefield-Emley, Worksop Town (loan), Darlington, Rotherham United (loan), Leicester City (loan) and Plymouth Argyle (loan).

Kevin Nolan is one player I'd like to see in the England squad. I've always rated him and it just sums up Newcastle that they let him go.

Quote: Tuumble @ August 7 2011, 1:50 PM BST

This Stockdale lad - is there really no-one else that can we find as third choice keeper? He's reserve at Fulham and has only played one game on loan at Ipswich this year. In fact, he's played only 130 games over the course of his entire eight year career for the might of York City, Wakefield-Emley, Worksop Town (loan), Darlington, Rotherham United (loan), Leicester City (loan) and Plymouth Argyle (loan).

He's probably a good keeper but we must have better ones - ones that actually play regularly.

I've no idea why Kevin Nolan has never even made an England squad. He's a goalscoring midfielder with plenty of experience. He's not in the class of Lampard or Gerrard, of course, but neither are Huddlestone or Jenas yet these dildos get in the squad.

BTW- Derby 2-1 Birmingham. And so it begins.

This new United Keeper isn't having a good game.

Let's all laugh at West Ham, let's all laugh at West Ham

nana na na! nana na na!

Haha! ^^ I hate West AAAAAAAAAm.

Gloat gloat gloat gloat gloat.
The community sheild match was quite fabulous, would have said that even if city did win, back and forth, both teams were matched on the pitch, but United battled on into extra time, where many other teams slow down.

Quote: bigfella @ August 7 2011, 3:16 PM BST

This new United Keeper isn't having a good game.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

One plus point I suppose!

SAF has a mixed history of selecting goalies.

Excellent: Schmeichel & Van Der Saar
Poo poo: Bosnich, Barthez, Taibi(!!!!!!) and a very, very rotund Andy Goram.

Quote: TopBanana @ August 7 2011, 5:38 PM BST

Let's hope it takes another couple of decades for him to find another good one.

Quote: TopBanana @ August 7 2011, 5:38 PM BST

Howard was bad when he played for us as well.
You have to admit though, when we get a good goal keeper, we get a really good one.

Arsenal had Seaman and Lehnman we has Schmeical and VDS.
Their bad goalkeepers are even worse than ours though.

Who is your local team Jamey? Do you support them?