Things that piss you off Page 656

Quote: Matthew Stott @ February 11 2011, 9:34 AM GMT

As if, I could run away from you with one hand tied behind my back.

I'd send Godot after you. With a tube of lube.

Quote: chipolata @ February 11 2011, 9:37 AM GMT

I'd send Godot after you. With a tube of lube.

I doubt he could get it up, probably why he's so annoyed all the time; he'd just force his fist into me instead.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ February 10 2011, 4:58 PM GMT

Pft, goodnight also means 'have a good night' in my book, which is fully acceptable to say to someone who you will not see until the next day.

'goodnight' is different to 'have a good night' imo :-).

Maybe I need to get another job, the slightest things do just get to me - Also hate it when someone starts asking me work questions before I have taken my jacket off and sat down in the morning!

You shouldn't be late then! ;)

You're all miserable buggers. Where did manners go, ey? EY?

Customers. Urgh.

"I want to talk to your manager"

"I am my manager"

"Then I want to talk to the person in charge"

"Don't get much higher up the tree"

This might not be entirely true. But. She was a bitch, and I'm not in the mood for bullllshit today.

Customer services would be brilliant if it wasn't for all of the twats. I'm glad I don't have to speak to the general public any more. And with stand up and training I can just talk AT them. Sorted.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ February 11 2011, 11:25 AM GMT

Customer services would be brilliant if it wasn't for all of the twats. I'm glad I don't have to speak to the general public any more. And with stand up and training I can just talk AT them. Sorted.

I'm not even meant to be on customer service. That was me picking up phone coz everyone had f**ked of somewhere. Probably to stupid to get out of the toilet or something. THat's how she opened the conversation.

She sounds delightful.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ February 11 2011, 11:17 AM GMT

You're all miserable buggers. Where did manners go, ey? EY?

Hi/hello is good manners!

Quote: Matthew Stott @ February 11 2011, 11:33 AM GMT

Hi/hello is good manners!

That is only a step up from grunting at each other.

Quote: Gavin @ February 11 2011, 11:39 AM GMT

That is only a step up from grunting at each other.

Saying hello to someone? I'd say it's a pretty normal greeting.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ February 11 2011, 11:45 AM GMT

Saying hello to someone? I'd say it's a pretty normal greeting.

I usually say. Hi, hows it going. Then move on as quick as possible so the stupid skin bags don't start talking about themselves.

I cut out the hello nonsense and start with a question about something. No nonsense Chip, that's me.

Do they call you that at work?