Things that piss you off Page 661

Quote: sootyj @ February 25 2011, 9:51 AM GMT

I think I'd be a tad more grateful in your position...

Funny. Your a funny guy.

And you'd be the real expert on how to give them?

Quote: Gavin @ February 25 2011, 10:01 AM GMT

Funny. Your a funny guy.

I know, still nice of you to notice.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ February 25 2011, 11:13 AM GMT

This post. Irked me good and proper.

:O

I'm being honest.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ February 25 2011, 11:14 AM GMT

I'm being honest.

mmmmm Then I offer a cup of tea as a pick me up.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ February 25 2011, 11:13 AM GMT

This post. Irked me good and proper.

Ah, The legendary Nat Wicks Warm Welcome To The BCG! ;)

HEY! I'm nice to people who aren't a dick to me. Fine you douches I will delete.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ February 25 2011, 11:18 AM GMT

HEY! I'm nice to people who aren't a dick to me. Fine you douches I will delete.

*only 6421 posts to go*
:P

You win.

Bless. Nats is always nice. Nicer then most anyways

Now I wanna know what post irked Nat. :(

Quote: zooo @ February 25 2011, 12:08 PM GMT

Now I wanna know what post irked Nat. :(

Leave it, zooo. I've sorted it. Sorted it.

Laughing out loud

Dear points of view, why oh why oh why does it always happen when I go to put petrol in my car.
I stand with the pump in my hand waiting patiently while the person in the kiosk finishes their chat with a colleague. Even though I know that an alarm is beep beeping at them to turn the petrol on.

I fill up and go in to pay. There is a queue at the only pay-desk open, even though there are three employees behind the counter. They seem to have an urgent mars bar rearranging schedule that cannot be put off any longer.

Oblivious to the queue reaching the door, they mark off the stock on their clipboards.

Meanwhile, the little old lady at the front of the queue seems to be getting her weekly shopping in, one item at a time one bleep on the scanner.
I look at the people in front of me and they all have a wire basket with items in them. Bread, pop, talcum powder??? who the f*** buys talcum powder at a garage.

The petrol request beeper is bleeping away, I can see the guy on the forecourt with the nozzle stuck in his cars petrol hole looking at the kiosk with a 'come on ffs' look on his face.

Eventually the little old lady has finished and she walks away from the counter - does she go round the long way to get out, does she hell. She comes straight down the queue banging her shopping bags into everyone.
We all take one step forward, at last things are moving. The woman now at the counter wants, as well as her 'big shop' to do her lottery tickets and buy some 'instants' but she can't seem to make her mind up whether she wants millionaire or lucky three dogs.

I have been in here 20 minutes now and they haven't sold a fluid ounce of petrol yet.
One of the mars bar auditors has asked the others if they want a cup of tea whilst disappearing from view.
My eyebrows have been held up high for so long now, that I am getting muscle ache in my forehead.

Finally, I am next!

As the woman says 'next please' I walk forward. At that exact moment the other two attendants open 2 more pay-points and call out to the queue 'over please'. There is a bums rush behind me.

I say in a staccato voice '£20, pump 3' put the £20 note on the desk and leave.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ February 25 2011, 12:58 PM GMT

As the woman says 'next please' I walk forward. At that exact moment the other two attendants open 2 more pay-points and call out to the queue 'over please'. There is a bums rush behind me.

I say in a staccato voice '£20, pump 3' put the £20 note on the desk and leave.

You need to join the future nd pay at pump. Cut out the counter monkeys