Things that piss you off Page 651

Kids called Callum. Calling them that predisposes the little shits to a life of crime.

Quote: chipolata @ February 8 2011, 9:35 AM GMT

Kids called Callum. Calling them that predisposes the little shits to a life of crime.

In my chosen workplace it's Joshua.I used to quite like the name but they are all terrors around here.

Aw. I would have though Joshuas would be nice.
Disappointed.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/4274318.stm

Quote: zooo @ February 8 2011, 11:44 AM GMT

Aw. I would have though Joshuas would be nice.
Disappointed.

I know, kind of biblical but only in the sense of Revelations in this case.

Bad list being... Bobbi-Jo, Kloe, K'tee, Kristopher, Jayne, Wayne, Charlie, Liam, Ryan

Quote: zooo @ February 8 2011, 11:44 AM GMT

Aw. I would have though Joshuas would be nice. Disappointed.

A lot of horrors have old biblical names.

:D

Cheeky bugger.

Quote: EllieJP @ February 8 2011, 11:47 AM GMT

K'tee,

Surely anyone with a name with made-up spelling is going to be from annoying stock.

Quote: EllieJP @ February 8 2011, 11:46 AM GMT

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/4274318.stm

Ha. My friend's two childrens' names are both on the problem child list. And she's a teacher! You'd think she'd know...

I've never met a Wayne or a Kayleigh who wasn't a little shit to be fair.

I find that Adolfs are unpleasant.

Angry How could I forget that 'Arrison and 'Ayley' were frequent visitors to the swimming pool whilst on holiday!, still reeling.

Looked in my email junk folder, opened a message that wasn't junk. Unjunked it and it loaded the next email that was junk. Rolling eyes

Can spam email spread through the junk folder in Hotmail/Live?

Not usually if you just open it- it tends to hide the contents. Most bad things happen when you download attachments or follow links.

I'm concerned because not long ago my Dad and I kept passing spam-email to each other cus it was doing that thing where it copies our writing style, innit. Yes, it fooled me on several occasions. Now I know to select "from contacts" but still *shakes fist*

I don't know how anyone manages to get infested by spam and viruses. I'm never managed it and I'm a copmplete idiot.