Things that piss you off Page 655

Quote: zooo @ February 9 2011, 9:47 PM GMT

Laughing out loud
Aw, no is not me.

I think Zoo is taller than me, but I only recall seeing you sitting down.

;)

Ha, I do prefer the sitting position. :)
Am 5'4", for everyones' records.

Quote: zooo @ February 10 2011, 3:06 PM GMT

:O

Too much information.

People in the office that say 'goodnight' when they leave anytime between 4 pm and 6 pm. I'm not going to bed for the night, and surely you aren't either, so therefore it should just be 'goodbye'.

If it was dark and 6pm, I could allow that.
But saying goodnight at 4 would be weird.

Pft, goodnight also means 'have a good night' in my book, which is fully acceptable to say to someone who you will not see until the next day.

It annoys me people want me to say good morning to them at work every single morning. 'Hi! Good Morning-!' I only saw them a few hours ago, just say hello. Say good morning on a Monday and that's it. I don't know why this annoys me.

I always say good morning to people. It's just polite. I don't get insulted if they say it back though.

Jehovah's Witnesses - and there's a good few of them round here - who actually back off when I tell them I am the Saviour. Honestly, you give them what they want but STILL they're not satisfied.

Quote: zooo @ February 10 2011, 3:06 PM GMT

Am 5'4", for everyones' records.

ha, I do beat you after all at 5 foot 5.5 inches

:D Laughing out loud Wave

CURSES!

Quote: zooo @ February 10 2011, 8:21 PM GMT

CURSES!

Wave

Quote: Nat Wicks @ February 10 2011, 5:14 PM GMT

I always say good morning to people. It's just polite.

'Hello' or 'hi' is just as polite! But good morning, good morning, good morning every day from thirty different people; it's like water torture only eight times as bad.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ February 11 2011, 9:02 AM GMT

'Hello' or 'hi' is just as polite! But good morning, good morning, good morning every day from thirty different people; it's like water torture only eight times as bad.

Pussy.

Quote: chipolata @ February 11 2011, 9:29 AM GMT

Pussy.

As if, I could run away from you with one hand tied behind my back.