Psychoville Special Page 5

SSSHHHHH, careful not to give anything away! I'm gonna watch it when I'm back in the Castle of New.

Some preview clips have been posted online.

Here is one featuring David and Maureen, and another featuring Mr Jelly.

If anyone is interested, here's BCG's comprehensive preview to the Halloween special, with pictures and more. It's all pretty spoiler free, although there are some mild clues as to the plot...

https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/psychoville/episodes/2010/1/

ARGH! I will read it afterwards I think.

Can we have a recap of where series one ended as I can't remember?

Weren't they all gathered together & the house got set on fire or something

Quote: chipolata @ October 27 2010, 4:28 PM BST

Can we have a recap of where series one ended as I can't remember?

Series 1 Spoiler Alert: They were all gathered in a room in Ravenhill Hospital as Mr Jelly revealed he was wearing a bomb (except dwarf Robert who had - if I remember rightly - been kidnapped. He has a locket on him which would appear to be important to Kenchington). The bomb detonated as Nurse Kenchington walked in and Mr Jelly revealed that she was his mum. The series ended with it unclear who has lived and who has died.

For those that haven't read the preview of the new special: I'll just say not to expect the plot to move forward much. The special is more of a side-track. However, it does hint at what is to come in Series 2.

Anyone else listen to The League of Gentlemen's Ghost Chase on Radio 4 this morning? Steve's "spirit" and "smell your fingers" keep making me laugh. :D

Quote: bamalamafizzvaj @ October 28 2010, 12:15 PM BST

Steve's "spirit" and "smell your fingers" keep making me laugh. :D

Me too! :D

Looking forward to this! Will it match The League Of Gents Christmas special??

I also wonder if the show was ever, at any point, considered as a full League thing, so Gatiss and Dyson were asked, and they just couldn't do it at the time, so Shearsmith and Pemberton got on with it alone instead??

I'm very very excited!

I forgot it was on.
Just set it to record.

If y'all were here, you would see my excited face.

That were good!

Quote: Matthew Stott @ October 31 2010, 9:49 PM BST

I also wonder if the show was ever, at any point, considered as a full League thing, so Gatiss and Dyson were asked, and they just couldn't do it at the time, so Shearsmith and Pemberton got on with it alone instead??

Nope, don't think so.

Very good stuff. Bit confusing how it all relates to the timeline, although perhaps when I've thought it through a bit more with the timing revelation at the end, it'll make slightly more sense...