Psychoville Special Page 3

It's £9! I am tempted to go because there are a couple of one seats near the front. Then I can nearly touch them afterwards.

Aye, but it's in Londinium, which means expensive train tickets, plus I was saving up to see both Andy Nyman and Reece in Ghost stories so.... I may have to miss it this time *sigh*

Oh yes, I want to go to that too.

I've heard tale of it being scarier than The Woman in Black which made me wish I was wearing adult nappies...

Reece Shearmsith has just posted the following on Twitter: "If nothing overruns, you will have a glimpse of the Psychoville Halloween Special tonight at 11pm, after Match of the Day 2.The 1st trailer!"

GAH. Must watch. Need to be in bed though- I'm up at 5:30.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ October 17 2010, 8:13 PM BST

GAH. Must watch. Need to be in bed though- I'm up at 5:30.

You know it'll be on YouTube by the time you wake up.

Quote: Ian Wolf @ October 17 2010, 8:09 PM BST

Reece Shearmsith has just posted the following on Twitter: "If nothing overruns, you will have a glimpse of the Psychoville Halloween Special tonight at 11pm, after Match of the Day 2.The 1st trailer!"

Seems an odd choice for a first trailer.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ October 17 2010, 8:41 PM BST

Seems an odd choice for a first trailer.

Perhaps it's too scary to go out earlier?

It's repeated again tomorrow after Genius. Either 10 or half past. I don't know whether to watch or not. I don't want to be spoiled! (some utter arse on another forum ruined the fact Mark was in the 1st series)

Quote: Matthew Stott @ October 17 2010, 8:41 PM BST

You know it'll be on YouTube by the time you wake up.

True but YouTube over 3G is no fun, and I won't have any time in the morning before I go!

Confirmed from the trailer that it will air on 31st October.

What with it being the Halloween special and all..

The interesting bit as far as I'm concerned with the trailer - no sign of Robert.

Hmmm. Where does the special fit in story wise? Do we know that yet?

Quote: Nat Wicks @ October 18 2010, 8:37 AM BST

Hmmm. Where does the special fit in story wise? Do we know that yet?

Given the fact that Maureen was there with David I'm guessing not. This is what the BBC Press Office say about the special.

Psychoville returns with a spooktacular hour-long Halloween special.

Four tales of terror unfold as location manager Phil Walker investigates the abandoned ruins of Ravenhill Psychiactric hospital.

Does the ghost of evil Governess Edwina Kenchington still walk the empty corridors? What other horrors lie within the crumbling walls and will health and safety allow any filming there in the first place?

I'm guessing that Robert might not have his own story.