Status report Page 2,860

*waits for someone to pervert that*

Quote: Nat Wicks @ October 10 2010, 4:56 PM BST

I DON'T KNOW. Don't confuse my brain any further. I think it's probbaly just my coping mechanism for being out of my comfort zone.

:( Sorry. Tea?

Quote: zooo @ October 10 2010, 4:56 PM BST

Do you feel good afterwards, or during?

First gig yes, second gig no. But that will change dramatically depending on how well it goes. It's certainly an interesting hobby at least.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ October 10 2010, 4:57 PM BST

Tea?

Dan made me one :D He's being less horrible than this morning.

Yay!

I guess I should get back to reading my stupid course books. :(

Quote: Nat Wicks @ October 10 2010, 4:48 PM BST

Nat does not feel excited for the gig tonight. I haven't for any of them so far. Is this a bad thing?

when I first started my speaking, my aim was to get through to the end.

There was no excitment at all.

But I knew that this was I wanted to do. My family used to go up the wall with me the night before because I was such a moody bastard.

But it doesn't take long for that to all change to excitment. Keep at it! It will come.

But procrastnation is so much fun.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ October 10 2010, 4:47 PM BST

Robyn wishes that books were less expensive. She wants to buy one vaguely related to her course, but that she has wanted to read for ages, yet feels bad about it because she should be buying course books. Unimpressed

I would buy it! You have to get fun-useful ones as well as just useful-useful ones.

I've done work today, I just wish I had gone out and read in the evening. I woke up feeling very ill though, so it felt like even less of an option than my workload had made it seem. I need to stay on top of it all cos of Hallowe'en coming up, and with it lots more hours at the shop, but I am so fed up of uni again. Ohhh well.

Quote: zooo @ October 10 2010, 5:00 PM BST

I would buy it! You have to get fun-useful ones as well as just useful-useful ones.

Maybeeee. I wish there was a cheaper edition though. It's not that much money, but it won't come for ages from Amazon, and it's even more expensive in Waterstones. I need to try to refund the books that they ordered the wrong edition of.

Did you get the license plate of that truck?

Thats fine Nat. Ignore my words of encouragement.

Is now one of those beardless men. Feels odd and slightly cold.

Quote: billwill @ October 10 2010, 2:59 PM BST

Have you moved again?

Nope, it's all very awkward.

Quote: bigfella @ October 10 2010, 5:15 PM BST

Thats fine Nat. Ignore my words of encouragement.

Most of us do in BCG Town! ;)

Weekend Chip! What is Weekend Chip like? A little more loose tongued? X-Rated? Spicy? Crime Solving?

Quote: Leevil @ October 10 2010, 6:21 PM BST

Weekend Chip! What is Weekend Chip like?

Week Chip. :(

Oh right. Errr