Status report Page 2,865

Quote: chipolata @ October 11 2010, 12:59 PM BST

Nipping over to cafe in a minute for a bacon bap and some strained small talk: "You're hear a lot." "Yes. Bacon bap, please."

I bet you are an awkward bugger in real life aren't you?

Ooooh I forgot to mention - I have given up alcohol for a month. :)

Why a month? Are you still veggie? Ellie? Why? What? Hello. :)

Yes, still a veggie to a degree. The other day I was craving meat so I had some. I decided I wasn't going to starve my body of something it wants... life is too short. But apart from that one time, yes.

And a month because I do actually enjoy drinking... it's just more for the health side of things. I'm really kicking arse at bootcamp at the moment and would like to really see the benefits.

Quote: EllieJP @ October 11 2010, 2:01 PM BST

I bet you are an awkward bugger in real life aren't you?

No.

Quote: EllieJP @ October 11 2010, 2:32 PM BST

Yes, still a veggie to a degree. The other day I was craving meat so I had some. I decided I wasn't going to starve my body of something it wants... life is too short. But apart from that one time, yes.

And a month because I do actually enjoy drinking... it's just more for the health side of things. I'm really kicking arse at bootcamp at the moment and would like to really see the benefits.

Awight. :)

Of course you're missing the taste n all that. But also your body is missing the proteins, fats and iron from it. You can either take real animal protein vitamin tablet things or find an veggie alternative. There's proteins you can find in nuts, seeds, beans and vegetables that are equal or better than there meat equivalents.

It's obviously a good thing health-wise to give up alcohol and/or meat but I'm still not sure why you put so much pressure on yourself. I understand you're a competitive person. But would you try and ever do one of these "detoxing" diets naturally? Slowly, progressive so eventually you're not fighting yourself to give into temptation?

I like to give myself challenges... I get bored otherwise. That's all. :)

:D

Is angry. Very angry. As you may have read on Twitter. Tossers.

With Comet? What happened?

What did they do? Is it safe to ask?

Its a long and sad tale, that I wouldn't presume to bore you with.

However,

I have a dishwasher stuck in the middle of my small kitchen with my old dishwasher still plugged in the space my new one should be.It seems because the old one is "integrated" the fitting man couldn't touch it guv.

I have now had to pay another £100 to get a special man from comet round to handle this "complex" job.

Why just didn't they ask at the start if the present one was integrated or not? Eh?

And the customer service people were even worse than BT which is amazing. The woman kept going to ask someone else. In the end I said I'll just talk to the person in charge myself. She disappered then came back saying there was no one there.

So I drove to the store, only to be horrified to find out that the numpty who sold it me in the first place was in fact the manager.

I told him he couldn't sell probably and he smiled back.

*Edit this £100 gets me a man round on Friday* FFS

Idiots. Can't you pay someone else to do it cheaper?

Too late now.

Anyway its only money.

*runs away and sobs in corner*

Anyway my Twitter rant has sparked some interesting responses. Who knows what might occur.

Hug BF :(

Robyn is pondering.