Status report Page 2,864

I am a good girl Zooo.

You disappoint me, Ellie! ;)

I think the fact I am having a competition to be the best with other people who don't know about this "competition" means I am just weird... rather than a cheat. Be proud of me Zooo! :)

The girl opposite has changed her hair colour over the weekend. She looks very nice, although Chip's first words to her were, "Christ, what happened to your head?"

Laughing out loud Ohhhhh dear, Chip!

I'm glad it went well, Nat, despite the smell.

And I guess I should say 'Well Done' to Ellie too. :P

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ October 11 2010, 10:01 AM BST

And I guess I should say 'Well Done' to Ellie too. :P

:D I am a winner!

My hair feels very...Grecian today. :S

Quote: EllieJP @ October 11 2010, 9:28 AM BST

I think the fact I am having a competition to be the best with other people who don't know about this "competition" means I am just weird... rather than a cheat. Be proud of me Zooo! :)

Okay, weird I can get behind. Go Ellie!

Getting quite frustrated with work. Trying to do this bloody training session, and I've been working hard all morning to rewrite the lesson plan which failed to save centrally (laptop's at home). Now I'm having to reschedule AGAIN because someone took the PCs out of the training room without telling anyone! PAH.

I go to take a shower and find all the children in my house have taken over my bed. And the pets....joy! But it's nice that we get the day off to celebrate Columbus discovering what others had already discovered.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ October 11 2010, 10:12 AM BST

My hair feels very...Grecian today. :S

Aren't you a little young to be going gray?

Have written a full report of last night's gig if anyone's interested.

http://comedyvirgin.blogspot.com/

Nipping over to cafe in a minute for a bacon bap and some strained small talk: "You're hear a lot." "Yes. Bacon bap, please."

Quote: Nat Wicks @ October 11 2010, 12:59 PM BST

Have written a full report of last night's gig if anyone's interested.

http://comedyvirgin.blogspot.com/

[Y] Like it!

Hooray!