Status report Page 2,858

OH MY GOD. 5 phone calls this morning since 8 wtf. It's Sunday!! Piss off!

SO, I'm training some people tomorrow on a big work database, so I'm doing my lesson plan, and unfortunately the particular database I need seems to be down for maintainence or something. BOO.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ October 10 2010, 10:43 AM BST

SO, I'm training some people tomorrow on a big work database, so I'm doing my lesson plan, and unfortunately the particular database I need seems to be down for maintainence or something. BOO.

mmmmm, wing it?

I have Monday morning too. I'll just do a really rough outline now and fill in the detail tomorrow.

So Dan has woken up and decided to just be a prick. And has eaten the last of the eggs, and left nothing for me. Brilliant.

Men! Grrrr!

Errr

It was sooty's fault.

Why do men do that? Just wake up in a bad mood and decide to be particularly shitty? I don't f**king do it, so I don't expect it back.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ October 10 2010, 12:09 PM BST

Why do men do that? Just wake up in a bad mood and decide to be particularly shitty? I don't f**king do it, so I don't expect it back.

*shrug* I dunno I don't live with any so I can offer no insight I'm afraid.

I have the "He's Dead of Corpse" tune stuck in my head. Although I assume it's "Corpse" and not "course".

Any opinions? Any at all?

:(

I wonder what David Bussell is doing right now...

F**k, I'm bored. Errr

The old woman who swallowed a fly?

How's Godot getting on? Huh?

Quote: zooo @ October 10 2010, 2:35 PM BST

The old woman who swallowed a fly?

Scuse me?

The song ends with 'She's dead of course'.

ROAR. I am in an odd mood. 6 bours til tonight's gig. Meh.

Quote: zooo @ October 10 2010, 2:37 PM BST

The song ends with 'She's dead of course'.

I was thinking of that Paul Whitehouse/Harry Enfield sketch. Mr Dead or something?

"He lives in a box, he looks like a corpse, he's dead of course"

Just answered my own question there.