The Bubble Page 8

Quote: Nogget @ March 13 2010, 5:13 PM GMT

I liked the way Marcus was self-admittedly annoying and sanctimonious, yet won in the end

I can't say I ever care who wins a panel show. It's irrelevant. It's not like a sporting event in which the competitors have trained half their lives for, it's just a bunch of vaguely self-satisfied comedians who are getting paid an arm and a leg to appear.

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ March 13 2010, 5:13 PM GMT

Four days food for three people is nothing.

+ Associate producer, insurance, health and safety shit...

But yeah, probably still quite cheap. It'll be interesting to see if they do the show at another time of year though.

I think they should sit David Mitchell behind a desk - he looks so uncomfortable at the start of the show, it makes me nervous for him.

Quote: sheep2 @ March 15 2010, 12:27 PM GMT

I think they should sit David Mitchell behind a desk - he looks so uncomfortable

Isn't looking uncomfortable a big part of Mitchell's charm?

Yes, but he looks so pained at having to stand - even more so than usual (which I didn't think was possible!)

I don't think he looks particularly uncomfortable!

Quote: sheep2 @ March 16 2010, 11:50 AM GMT

Yes, but he looks so pained at having to stand - even more so than usual (which I didn't think was possible!)

Perhaps - but it's only for 2 or 3 lines at the very top of the programme.

A desk would add unnecessary and out-of-place formality to proceedings.

So Tim Key is a guest on tonight's show. Should be interesting to see him, well... being himself.

I stuck with this because I enjoyed the first episode, but the rest and quality of the guests since, has been awful. This weeks line-up is the worst possible one I could imagine.