What are you watching on TV? Page 1,087

Being Human. I always forget just how much I've missed it until it's back on again.

Oh. My. F**king. God. I won't give away any spoilers, but oh. my. God.

Oh yeh that's back on.

Red Dwarf... well I was... it's just finished. Ooooh another episode.

Ha, me too now.

Quote: chipolata @ January 23 2010, 4:40 PM GMT

Isn't that most actors fate? One day they're hot, one day they're not. Mind you, Mickey Rourke is in Body Heat, and he managed to make it back.

Mickey Rooney is on stage in Milton Keynes!!!!

Quote: Griff @ January 22 2010, 11:31 AM GMT

You might be put off Battlestar Galactica by memories of the cheesy 70s version, but if you haven't watched the new one, it's brilliant.

The original Batterstar was NOT cheesy. Dirk Benedict as Lt Starbuck was sooo fit!!!

Quote: Marc P @ January 24 2010, 11:28 PM GMT

Mickey Rooney is on stage in Milton Keynes!!!!

Any man that married Ava Gardner is all right in my book!

Quote: chipolata @ January 24 2010, 11:57 PM GMT

Any man that married Ava Gardner is all right in my book!

Gearing up for watching Emma on Masterpiece Theatre. Yippee!!!

I saw this commercial during today's big football games and got a good chuckle out of it. I didn't even realize that I knew the guy who played the clown!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsvAj6qfmFQ

Quote: DaButt @ January 25 2010, 2:20 AM GMT

I saw this commercial during today's big football games and got a good chuckle out of it. I didn't even realize that I knew the guy who played the clown!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsvAj6qfmFQ

lol

Its hysterical enough for me to put aside my hatred for that company a laugh for 5 mins....funny stuff

Richard Herring on The Wright Stuff. Ann Diamond just asked him if it was true he was going to work with Stewart Lee again. He said they were no plans, but there was no reason why they wouldn't.

Later in the show they will be debating if Hitler style moutaches will ever become popular again.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ January 25 2010, 9:25 AM GMT

Richard Herring on The Wright Stuff. Ann Diamond just asked him if it was true he was going to work with Stewart Lee again. He said they were no plans, but there was no reason why they wouldn't.

Later in the show they will be debating if Hitler style moutaches will ever become popular again.

Aren't you at work this week?

Quote: chipolata @ January 25 2010, 10:15 AM GMT

Aren't you at work this week?

As a housewife and mum, I'm always at work. :)

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ January 25 2010, 12:03 PM GMT

As a housewife and mum, I'm always at work. :)

I seriously don't know how I'm going to juggle work, having a kid and housework when I become a Mum. It's hard enough without the baby.