Huzzah! Winter is here! Page 2

<------------------ Cats ftw!

\o/ :D

Quote: zooo @ September 18, 2007, 9:30 PM

It is only 14 weeks till Christmas!

There should be a law about when people can start getting ready for Christmas - not before the 1st December if I had my way. Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas but all the shops that start putting up their decorations etc in October are just diluting from making the day feel special. Is it Selfridges in London that has the all-year-round Christmas department?

This year my mum got sent a Christmas catalogue in August! Then again the company probably got confused what with the weather being close to snow for most of this summer Angry

The shop I work at started selling Christmas stuff on the 31st of August this year.

Lol. I love the colder weather coz it mean layers of clothes on and off and on and off all day.

Yeah, all my favourite clothes are Winter ones. Bring on the frost.

Quote: Jude @ September 18, 2007, 11:30 PM

Lol. I love the colder weather coz it mean layers of clothes on and off and on and off all day.

Are you a stripper Jude?

I love Autunm too. Not the bloody Fall - they're a punk group led by Mark E Smith!

I like them too.

Quote: Aaron @ September 18, 2007, 10:15 PM

Phil Spector's A Christmas Gift For You From Phil Spector is the seminal Christmas album.

I actually agree with you Aaron.

Can you believe there was a time between about 1965 and 1975 when you couldn't buy it?

Quote: David Chapman @ September 19, 2007, 12:11 AM

Are you a stripper Jude?

Dave! That was a ssh thing;)

Sorry Jude - I won't tell anyone!

I love winter sometimes, but hate it when I have to be in school when it's cold. Yay for the 6th form block!

When do the clocks go back/forward/whateverthef**k?

It was dark when I got up this morning. :( Not good.

I quite like getting home and then its dark...but waking up in the dark sucks

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ September 19, 2007, 7:36 PM

I quite like getting home and then its dark...

Yeah, that's quite cozy and Christmassy. And especially when people start putting fairy lights up!

But dark mornings are just depressing.

I hate winter.
The hard top has to go on my car.
I get flu, colds & sore throats.
I have to wear woolly jumpers,welly boots & gloves.
My nose goes red, chrissie prezzies make me skint & I skid all over the ice. My family invite themselves around for one of my stews & my dogs refuse to go out in the snow.
The only good thing about winter is mulled wine & that it looks pretty outside.

I have to admit I don't do snow. The crunch of it under my feet goes through me and I hate snowballs fights as people just don't get you don't want to and pelt you anyway.