Huzzah! Winter is here!

Woolies, Christmas, stews and soups, and skiding down the road on your bum from slipping on the ice. LOVE IT!

Not keen on summer. Hate sweat and people wandering around with little on who REALLY shouldn't.

My God. You almost ARE me. It was noticably chilly here in London today, but still pretty bright. Getting there though! :D

Quote: Aaron @ September 18, 2007, 8:38 PM

My God. You almost ARE me.

Don't say that! :O

:D

I know. There can't possibly be that much brilliance in the world!

;)

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at large. @ September 18, 2007, 8:37 PM

Not keen on summer. Hate sweat and people wandering around with little on who REALLY shouldn't.

Totally agree... it's a shame they can't get the lighter nights to work properly at this time of year though!

There is a big difference between you and me Aaron.

I like cuddling fluffy cute puppies and walking them.

You like cuddling fluffy cute puppies and walking them to the mincing machine.

Laughing out loud

I love kitties though.

Keeping it in a cupboard?! You meanie!!!

Don't mind cats but like my ickle doggies more. They get excited to see you and keep your home safe from evil postmen trying to post those damn bills.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at large. @ September 18, 2007, 8:37 PM

Woolies, Christmas, stews and soups, and skiding down the road on your bum from slipping on the ice. LOVE IT!

Yes but predicatably being the first day that you could call winteresque, I have come down with a cold. A fully fledged man cold no less.

Teary

Quote: dannyjb1 @ September 18, 2007, 9:02 PM

Yes but predicatably being the first day that you could call winteresque, I have come down with a cold. A fully fledged man cold no less.

Teary

That's at least two days off work, that is.

Oh, at least! :)

Also. It is only 14 weeks till Christmas!
Yay!

*claps*

Almost time to break out the Christmas tunes again! Cool

Quote: Aaron @ September 18, 2007, 9:48 PM

*claps*

Almost time to break out the Christmas tunes again! Cool

Time to dust off Neil Diamonds Christmas Album and the Soundtrack to Muppets Christmas Carol

Phil Spector's A Christmas Gift For You From Phil Spector is the seminal Christmas album.