After You've Gone - Series 2 Page 3

i wouldn't watch it otherwise, but i'm just somewhat selfishly asking about my 'bit'... yeah actually you're right, maybe a little egoist!

Well, seeing as last time we had a thread about this show, most people agreed you were the best thing on it, I think you're on pretty safe ground.

I bet you knew that already, you naughty scamp.

; )

oh no really that's not what i was asking for. i feel like i've changed things quite a lot <well, in my terms, maybe its invisible to anyone else> and i wanted to know what the reaction was. it's been a learning curve!! i'm hoping to become a proper comedy actor and so it would seem you guys are the ones to ask is all. sycophantic, maybe. true, also.

sorry - i'm no good at names. what part is Alex?

Well, I for one still like the character. I did notice that Alex was a little less ...something... tonight, but that may have been the lines rather than delivery. Still pretty believable so far IMO, and from what we can tell of Alex's actual character through the lines, I'm still of the opinion that you're playing him really well. Certainly will keep paying attention for the rest of the series and provide feedback though! :)

Quote: David Chapman @ September 8, 2007, 12:55 AM

sorry - i'm no good at names. what part is Alex?

He's the son.

(Sorry Ryan! :D)

Nothing like a vole!

who said i looked like a vole?!

i do though don't i?

Nah...
maybe a little like a meerkat. ;)

im quarter vole on my mothers side. its a skeleton in the family closet. they say all the men of my family are now cursed with voley looks as a result. sob.

Tell me, do you have a tail and a fear of owls?

thank you for explaining to a poor old man

it's the first time i've watched it so i can't really make a constructive comment (who said i don't anyway?).

I just think that Celia is very good

Seeing as I haven't seen it, ever and I'm bored, I'll just ask you questions as the shiny actor you are.

Is there much room for ad-libbing on the show?

After You've Gone is Back.... WHY!!! it's shi* with a capital bolo* last nights was written by five people and that's what they came up with... ERM!!! nice... I bet they were in the pub laughing it up by 1 in the afternoon... that kid is just like the one from my family but a bit more un watchable... the best bit in it apart from the credits was Nick Lynd-burger wearing those racky tracky bottoms... and is his bar maid bird from that Malteezzzzers advert... where her mate lifts up her top... And it was from "RUDE-Boy" productions as well.... The BBC will never learn... so whats everyone doing this weekend.

Harsh, but alas honest. I guess with the My Family reference, you mean Alex, the son? Is it the actual character/played, the way he's being played, both, or can you not tell?

(Oh, and I'll be trying to catch up on a bunch of DVDs and, cough cough, downloads mostly.)

I gave up on this after three episodes of Series 1 but thought I'd give it another go for the new series. It's still dire. The jokes are so lame. Coming up with the oldest joke in the book about paint drying Rolling eyes And they actually built up to it!

Typical Brown and Hendrie fare following on from the Samantha Janus sitcom. How do these jokes get through the read-through? I'd be cringing if that was the best I could come up with, but the audience seem to titter at everything.