The Apprentice - Series 5 Page 16

Come on! we've got a pool on in work and the one I picked out of hat is in the final 2:D:D

Two points:

What the hell is with Lorraine's fluctuating Irish accent? Sounds like she's possessed.
+
Margaret waters the plants where I work, which is ace.

Quote: James Williams @ June 4 2009, 1:28 AM BST

What the hell is with Lorraine's fluctuating Irish accent?

I was gonna post about this too. But you beat me to it!

Yeah, it wasn't just bits; it was like whole sections depending on her stress levels!

Dan

Quote: john lucas 101 @ May 28 2009, 1:09 PM BST

Lorraine or James to be surprise winners of this years Apprentice. You heard it here first. I'll remind you all in a couple of weeks!

Eh?

That was brilliant. :)

Oh and I guessed Kate and Yasmina would stay! :)

Ben's firing is very funny: http://www.bolegbros.net/apprentice5/week-9/

Dan

Quote: EllieJP @ June 4 2009, 9:37 AM BST

That was brilliant. :)

Oh and I guessed Kate and Yasmina would stay! :)

My money is on Yasmina in work but I want Kate to win,

Quote: john lucas 101 @ May 28 2009, 1:09 PM BST

Lorraine or James to be surprise winners of this years Apprentice. You heard it here first. I'll remind you all in a couple of weeks!

>_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_<

Quote: James Williams @ June 4 2009, 1:28 AM BST

Margaret waters the plants where I work, which is ace.

What? I thought she was a legal secratary at Alan's place?

Overall it hasn't been a bad series, but no classic. I was sad the see James go. And Lorraine scrubbed up surprisingly well on You're Fired.

Quote: Afinkawan @ June 4 2009, 9:18 AM BST

Eh?

Quote: chipolata @ June 4 2009, 10:09 AM BST

>_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_<

Well, you see, it's very easy to be right about these things, but it takes a certain panache to be completely wrong. *ahem*

Deborah done crying when James left! Aw.

I know, that nearly made me cry.

I'm afraid I couldn't help myself.

Lord Alan now I hear.