The Apprentice - Series 5 Page 15

I thought you meant Debra Meden's lingerie shoot, aagghh my eyes!¬

Quote: sootyj @ May 28 2009, 10:12 AM BST

I thought you meant Debra Meden's lingerie shoot, aagghh my eyes!¬

I'd watch it :D

I think Lorraine should have gone last night. She made no effort to find out about her product. I mean how hard is it to open a pamphlet of instructions on a deep fat frier? She does have good ideas but never pushes them through.

Lorraine or James to be surprise winners of this years Apprentice. You heard it here first. I'll remind you all in a couple of weeks!

Apprentice final moved to make way for football.

The BBC is risking the wrath of millions of viewers by moving the final of The Apprentice to a Sunday night.

The popular series, which regularly attracts audiences of over eight million, is being screened in a new time slot to avoid a clash with the football.

The final of the reality show was due to be screened on Wednesday 10 June, which is the night ITV will be screening England's World Cup qualifier against Andorra.

Now, the last Apprentice will be shown three days earlier on Sunday 7 June, meaning that many regular viewers may miss the final boardroom showdown.

Speaking to The Sun, a BBC spokesperson denied that the programme was being moved to avoid losing out in a ratings battle. She told the paper: "We appreciate that many viewers will want to watch both The Apprentice final and the England World Cup qualifier.

"Our priority is to schedule programmes in a way that offers viewers the best experience possible."

Quote: john lucas 101 @ May 28 2009, 1:09 PM BST

Lorraine or James to be surprise winners of this years Apprentice.

You shall be eating those ill-chosen words, my friend. Eating them.

Quote: Nil Putters @ May 28 2009, 1:55 PM BST

Apprentice final moved to make way for football.

The final of the reality show was due to be screened on Wednesday 10 June, which is the night ITV will be screening England's World Cup qualifier against Andorra.

Christ, that's going to be a scintilating game. :S

Oh for goodness sake, everyone has iPlayer, they can watch it later if they want to watch the footy!

The laws of nature have once again been bent for bleedin' football. Andorra, my arse!

Quote: john lucas 101 @ May 28 2009, 2:16 PM BST

Andorra, my arse!

Do they all play in sweaters? Unimpressed

Quote: chipolata @ May 28 2009, 1:57 PM BST

You shall be eating those ill-chosen words, my friend. Eating them.

Yeah, but if I'm right, you'll be eating the words you just done, telling me I'll be eating my words.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ May 28 2009, 2:16 PM BST

Andorra, my arse!

I will not saucy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yxi6QDwQyLU&feature=email

Sir Alan in charge and on form.

I hope they don't get rid of James just for being funny. I expect they will though. :(

I can't watch this episode, job interviews freak me out, even one's on TV.

Thanks for coming in, we'll let you know once we've seen all the other posters. ;)

Poor James.

Sootyj no longer likes SirAlan and may poke him.