Favourite comedy films Page 6

The Sleeper, Holy Grail, Spinal Tap

I like some will ferrel films, though he does star in his fair share of crap. Anchorman is one of the best comedic films of recent years; and I saw Blades Of Glory a few weeks back, thought it was very funny indeed. I think an on form Will Ferrel is up there with anyone.
Oh, and Zoolander is fantastic. Ferrels in that too.

I love his line in Zoolander.

"Oh, i'm sorry did my pin get in the way of your gigantic ass!"

What is this? An Institute for ants?!

I can't believe I am the first on here to consider Pirates of the Caribbean Wave

That's because you should've posted on the 'hi i am here at last' thread. Loads of pirate related posts, if that's your bag in a yo ho ho jolly Roger sort of way.

Pride & Prejudice with Colin Firth is funny too but an acquired taste - about 5.5 hours long too.

I've just seen Mr Bean on holiday, the best Rowan Atkinson film possibly?

What - you were on holiday and saw Mr Bean? That's a coincidence because there's a film of that name.

Quote: Rob M @ April 30, 2007, 12:16 PM

I can't believe I am the first on here to consider Pirates of the Caribbean Wave

Pirate

The Goonies - Pirate

Some people think A Fish Called Wanda is great. I think it's down right awful and the swearing makes it too serious.

I'd go for Fierce Creatues
and
Only Fools and Horses: Miama Twice The Movie

I love both AFCW and FC. And Clockwise. :D

I like them aswell, although i can see where Dave is coming from with AFCW, i also saw Blades of glory a couple of days back and it is funny but not a classic, but i do reckomend you see it.

I like A Fish Called Wanda - mainly because Jamie Lee is gorgeous. She never looked better or sexier. I love her neck.

Sean of the Dead, the new Mr Bean Holiday one & Blue Juice.