Worst idea for a sitcom Page 50

Quote: sootyj @ May 9 2008, 10:08 AM BST

Come winehouse with me

Dreary reality tv showm, about hateful people judging each others dinner parties. Except Ami Winehouse is always a guest, and always attacks some one.

This actually sound like the funniest sketch i;ve seen in this website

Stoolseye

Jim Bowen hosts. Gillian McKeith, suspended from the ceiling, is fed copious amounts of food and laxatives and contestants have to hit her stool with a dart before it hits the ground.

Hear Jim wisecrack with 'BFH (big fat hemmorhoid)' and his all time classic 'Keep out of the crack and into the brown, you get nothing in this game for acting the clown'.

Prizes include a bendy stooly and a wankard (which enables you to drink out of whilst simultaneously masturbating).

Oliver Twist

BSG Forum member forced to do sixties novelty dance until he begs for mercy. (Post-watershed: contains swears)

Quote: Nigel Kelly @ May 9 2008, 12:17 PM BST

Stoolseye

Jim Bowen hosts. Gillian McKeith, suspended from the ceiling, is fed copious amounts of food and laxatives and contestants have to hit her stool with a dart before it hits the ground.

Hear Jim wisecrack with 'BFH (big fat hemmorhoid)' and his all time classic 'Keep out of the crack and into the brown, you get nothing in this game for acting the clown'.

Prizes include a bendy stooly and a wankard (which enables you to drink out of whilst simultaneously masturbating).

Laughing out loud

I'd watch it...but only from behind the sofa with my eyes shut.

Quote: Graham Bandage @ May 9 2008, 12:18 PM BST

Oliver Twist

BSG Forum member forced to do sixties novelty dance until he begs for mercy. (Post-watershed: contains swears)

Graham's gay day out!

Graham takes his office staff on different work outings resulting in hilarious results! Unfortunately they hate him and draw cocks on his jacket all day long

Poo Sticks

Winnie the Pooh TV show merchandising game where you shit one side of a bridge and see which steaming turd comes out the other side first. Extra points earned if it splats on wildlife with double bonuses if they are an endangered species.

Quote: Oliver @ May 9 2008, 12:27 PM BST

Graham's gay day out!

Graham takes his office staff on different work outings resulting in hilarious results! Unfortunately they hate him and draw cocks on his jacket all day long

Blimey, apart from the gay thing, and that having staff thing, that's quite scarily accurate.

Mum, is that you?

Top Scat

Comedy writers, or should that be comedy shiters, try to outpoo each other by making jokes about turds.

Excrement entertainment.. Poos Of The World.

TURDIS

Scatalogical sci-fi. What will the Doctor find this week?

Quote: Aaron @ May 9 2008, 12:47 PM BST

TURDIS

like it!

Quote: Aaron @ May 9 2008, 12:47 PM BST

TURDIS

Disqualified. Not a programme :P You do still love me though Aaron? Right?

Quote: roscoff @ May 9 2008, 1:13 PM BST

Disqualified. Not a programme :P

What? :S

We've all based our sitcom's on titles of programmes. You did not. It's very strict you know. It's an unwritten rule. Now you have to go and mount a lion naked. I think you'll find one in Trafalgar Square or Piccadilly Circus. I can never remember.

Whose Lion Is It Anyway?
A self-appointed ruler of the world makes up rules that come from nowhere. Aaron Brown is the first victim of this 'didn't-know-there-was-a-rule' regime and ends up naked on a lion in Trafalgar Square. Optimistic euphemism of the troubles in Zimbabwe.

Dan

Quote: roscoff @ May 9 2008, 2:21 PM BST

We've all based our sitcom's on titles of programmes.

Not all of them. And there's no apostrophe in "sitcoms". Christ. You think you're a teacher? No wonder this country's f**ked.

Quote: Griff @ May 9 2008, 2:39 PM BST

Have I Got Noose For You

BSG site moderators face rough justice at the hands of vigilante board members.
This week's guest host is Albert Pierrepoint.

They'd never get through the doors of BSG Towers!