Worst idea for a sitcom Page 51

Coupring

The rebellion gathers momentum as the plotters raise the portcullis of BSG Towers. Aaron fires off a salvo of emoticons but to no avail. Now, blockaded into a small but perfectly formed room, he awaits judgement.....

What makes you think we use a portcullis? (Well, a portcullis alone.)

You'll have to catch me first! Mwhahahahaha!

Quote: Griff @ May 9 2008, 3:19 PM BST

Depressing theme tune by Nick Cave and the Bad Sketches.

Hahaha

Quote: Aaron @ May 9 2008, 3:00 PM BST

What makes you think we use a portcullis? (Well, a portcullis alone.)

Dunno, got carried away a bit there
:)

Yeah, there's laser death beams, moats, barbed wire, boiling tar, electrified fences...

We are wandering dangerously far into the land of the self referential, catapualts will be readied?

The Gimp sons

Long lasting, highly popular US cartoon about an S&M submissive, and his sons. This week dad's hiding the TV remote up his chuff, and won't return it till he's been savagely beaten.

Go with Noakes,

Beloved Blue Peter cross dresser, and mad uncle type tours the UK. then invites members of the public to get off with him in his caravan.

Get down Shep, right down, you dirty dog.

LOL

Some men and their dogging.

Gentle pastoral BBC show, where unemployed welsh shepherds ignore their flocks, to watch tattoed, couples romp in a Nissan Micra.

One man in his dog.

Inconsiderate dog owners fed to their dogs, probably an even more disturbing adult version.....

Gay Chess
80's kid show revived but with 'mate' taking on a (w)hole new meaning.

Kick Fart
Motocross meets flatulence as competitors do stunts on imaginary motorcycles whilst making realistic fart sounds.

Why don't you f**k off and die

Ant and Dec's latest show.

Why don't you want my sweeties?

Very short lived kids show with Chris Langham

Vision on Mescaline

Tony Heart's strnagley popular kids show.
Hello kids today Morph has told me to paint with my of faeces.

There's Somebody At The Whore.

Starring Prod Skull and E Screw as sadistic, deviant, drug fuelled sex maniacs.

Quote: Perry Nium @ February 21 2008, 7:01 PM GMT

"Apocolypse Now Then Now Then"

Jimmy Saville returns to our screens in a brand new "Viet-Com". US Special Forces have been sent in to find and assassinate General Saville because they believe he's gone insane.
You'll be "Vietting" your pants with laughter as Sir Jimmy attempts to hide from his pursuers without his gold jewellery jingle-jangling. Eurgh-eurgh-eurgh!

"Apocolypse Now Then Now Then"...

... because you love the smell of cigars in the morning.

I have begun working my way through all 50 pages of this thread, since I never post without reading the whole f**king thing.

Had to highlight this genius post.

<remembers back to something vaguely about 'Taxis' that he hopes wasn't libelous>

Dan

The Slag Trade

Maureen Lipman as a jovial 70s human trafficker.