Teenage Kicks Page 12

It's silly but still makes me laugh. Some of the one-liners are good!

Dan

Not sure why everyone hates this so much. Yeah it is Bottom-lite and the two kids are awful, but its still funnier that Gavin and Stacey

I don't think 'Millie''s so awful -- she's overacting a bit (probably made to watch Bottom DVDs and forced to act like Rik Mayall. 'Max' is poor though -- he comes across as an evil twat. When Spencer Brown played him in the radio version, he came across as a sort of idiot-savant which was much better.

Johnathan Chan-Pensely is the best character in the show. How can people not like him?

:)

BTW I like the suggestion it's Bottom-lite. Like Bottom is on Radio 4 or something!

;)

Dan

I like the show ha ha.

Edited by Aaron.

Hi Brenton, welcome to the site. But please remember to use capitals in your posts in future!

Looks like those of us who like the show are in quite the minority.

An episode airs and 3 hours later no one has commented. That's not a good sign.

I missed the first 10 minutes but tonights episode wasn't bad for this sitcom anyway. The characters of the non Ade Edminson characters are starting to show. But I still don't like the son he acts like a t*t and had no redeeming qualitys unlike the daughter who seemsa to care for her Dad. The friend is the worst though, no character and the actor who plays him is terible at comedy.

"Sad bastard, shy bastard, bald bastard, sad shy badly bastard," etc. I can't remember all of it but I thought that little bit was great.

I'm trying to watch an episode of Teenage Kicks I missed a couple of weeks ago on ITV Catchup. I've selected the episode etc. but all I get are two adverts and Teenage Kicks doesn't seem to start. Do you know what I should do?

Quote: Jack Massey @ May 4 2008, 9:44 AM BST

I'm trying to watch an episode of Teenage Kicks I missed a couple of weeks ago on ITV Catchup. I've selected the episode etc. but all I get are two adverts and Teenage Kicks doesn't seem to start. Do you know what I should do?

Thank the Lord?

Laughing out loud

Quote: Jack Massey @ May 4 2008, 9:44 AM BST

ITV Catchup is a bit bollocks. I had trouble trying to watch stuff and nobody gives a shit apparently.

The thing I was watching eventually worked again when they redesigned the website, so try again next week. Sorry, I'm no more help than that.

Dan

How many episodes are there in this series. It seems to have been on for months.

1 more to go.

And it's on at the same time as Peepshow, grrrr. I'll probably watch Peepshow and used the itv catchup service.

Peep Show*

>_<

Teenage Kicks is repeated during the week. Peep Show probably is too, but I've not spotted it yet.