The Wall on BBC Three

Did anyone see this last night? If so what is your thoughts?

I missed it and am not sure whether it's worth catching on the iPlayer or not? http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/page/item/b009wmh1.shtml

I notice they've drafted in Jonathan Ross and We Are Klang to help - I like both of them - but after the recent rash of terrible studio-based variety shows I'm wondering whether The Wall is any different and worth giving my time to?

I've just watched the first six minutes on iplayer. Didn't thoroughly grab me, but I will download and watch some more so I can fast forward. I guess the idea,eventually will be that user generated content is featured on the Wall. SO it could be a good opportunity for home made comedy to get an airing. I see that the C4 online initiative is floundering a bit at the moment and is being strangled by the technology that ought to be at the heart of it.

6 seconds news? With a title sequence 2 times longer, eh. I honestly couldn't watch it even with Alexa Chung hosting. Maybe I'll try and watch it on the iPlayer.

I am honestly shocked that this isn't repeated. I mean ... It's a BBC Three show, right? :S

I love Rhys Thomas, so I'll watch it for him. I find him extreeeemely funny.

The rest looks a bit rubbish so far though.

Noel Fielding was supposed to be the presenter of this. I guess he dropped out...

Watching The Wall must be very much like making love to a beautiful woman. You turn her on, sit back to enjoy the show, get bored half way through, but force yourself through to the end. Then when it's finished, you fall asleep.

I really feel for your girlfriend sometimes..

Did anyone get that reference? :(

(So do I.)

I'm thinking Swiss Tony. :)

:D

(Toni*)

I didn't like Swiss Toni until he got his own show.

I've ... *gets ready to hide* ... never seen him in anything else.

Quote: Aaron @ April 9 2008, 5:33 PM BST

I've ... *gets ready to hide* ... never seen him in anything else.

The Fast Show Aaron

Like I said, I've never seen him in anything else...

Quote: zooo @ April 9 2008, 5:32 PM BST

I didn't like Swiss Toni until he got his own show.

Other way 'round for me.