The Wall on BBC Three Page 3

Quote: zooo @ April 10 2008, 8:58 PM BST

Laughing out loud

I know in the 10 minutes I saw, Rhys Thomas said something funny to Jonathan Ross.
I just can't remember what it was.
I'm still gonna watch it all on iplayer! I'm a glutton for punishment.

I honestly have never felt such contempt/hatred/anger towards anything. Not even the French. Or the poor. This show was just so, so bad it's left me almost without words. I actually had to re-watch some of it, just to check if I'd had some kind of stroke whilst watching it initially, and not 'get' it. But no, it really was that bad. Seriously, SERIOUSLY bad from start to end. I do not know how to express my feelings for this programme. Tittybangbang and According To Bex, back-to-back for the rest of time, would be vastly preferable.

Hee!
I like angry Aaron.

Quote: Aaron @ April 10 2008, 9:05 PM BST

I honestly have never felt such contempt/hatred/anger towards anything. Not even the French. Or the poor. This show was just so, so bad it's left me almost without words. I actually had to re-watch some of it, just to check if I'd had some kind of stroke whilst watching it initially, and not 'get' it. But no, it really was that bad. Seriously, SERIOUSLY bad from start to end. I do not know how to express my feelings for this programme. Tittybangbang and According To Bex, back-to-back for the rest of time, would be vastly preferable.

This is how I feel about a David Chapman post.

Laughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loud

I can so relate to Aaron's anger. However, it's not just the crapness of these programmes that makes my blood boil. It's also the talentless presenters who work their way up from T4, hoping to be the next Davina McCall.

I now find myself spotting them all over the place and thinking, "Oh, Dammit! They're just shit enough to be the next big thing!"

I think Alexa Chink is quite good.

She's bloody annoying. The girl needs to eat some f**king burgers.

Quote: chipolata @ April 16 2008, 10:45 AM BST

Alexa Chink.

...classy. >_<

Quote: Griff @ April 16 2008, 11:26 AM BST

She was completely, spectacularly useless on that programme with Ben Elton, which is the only time I've seen her.

I saw her for the 10 minutes of that show I could watch, and last week's The Wall. Uselss is being generous.

She is rubbish.
But I quite like her clothes sometimes.
She should be a model instead, stop hurting my telly.

Laughing out loud

There was a rather grim photo of a model in this morning's Metro, so thin that her ribs are showing. Ugh.

Watched it last night - by accident. Flippin' hell, that was awful!!!!

I have never cringed so much at such a badly put together programme. It really was quite horrible.

I did have a slight smile on my face when the guy driving around in his car was on. Slightly amusing...but the bum in the wall where we could actually see ball... ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Quote: Griff @ April 16 2008, 11:26 AM BST

She was completely, spectacularly useless on that programme with Ben Elton, which is the only time I've seen her.

God that was painful wasn't it!

She doesn't seem to pick her presenting opportunities very carefully - she did an ok job on Pop World but it did just look average because her and Zane followed on from Amstell and Oliver who had made the show theirs years ago (and made the laid-back tounge-in-cheek style look effortless when it actually must have been very hard)

Quote: Mark @ April 16 2008, 2:41 PM BST

Amstell and Oliver

Two other top-class entries into the hall of annoyance.

Amstell is ace, you.