The Wall on BBC Three Page 5

Quite. It's f**king poor from start to finish - and I've not tortured myself into watching episode 2 yet.

I've seen bits and it is rubbish.

Who is it that is convinced Alexa Chung (or whatever her name is) is a comedy presenter?

She shouldn't even be on TV.

Who do you hate the most Aaron! Her or Martha?

Bloody hell. That's a tough question.

I caught some of this yesterday.

Alexa Cheung is perhaps the worst presenter in the whole world. Worse than June Sarpong. She looks like an 11 year old boy, and wears crap clothes. She's totally wooden, which in turn accentuates the shit material.

That Lee Nelson - played by Simon Brodkin, christ what other genius characters can he come with? - was terrible. He's a Loadsamoney for 2008. Everyone cheering getting stopped by the police etc.

This epitomises everything that is wrong about BBC3 and the demographic they're aiming at. The kind of demographic that probably watch it for 5 minutes and get bored.

It's still rubbish isn't it?

Who the hell are these "comedy" people they've got on to perform? It's quite scary how bad it is...

On a more general point. How did they select the people to be on it? I know it looks like they just popped over to the nearest Serious Head Injuries ward, but they must have had some kind of professional selection process?

Quote: Seefacts @ April 24 2008, 10:36 AM BST

Alexa Cheung is perhaps the worst presenter in the whole world. ... She looks like an 11 year old boy

Laughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loud

I agree.

Quote: chipolata @ April 24 2008, 11:34 AM BST

On a more general point. How did they select the people to be on it? I know it looks like they just popped over to the nearest Serious Head Injuries ward...

LOL.

She must know the producers, be related to them or being shagged by them.

In comparison Martha is brilliant - actually I think she's OK anyway.

Quote: David Chapman @ April 24 2008, 8:01 PM BST

She must know the producers, be related to them or being shagged by them.

Or more likely, all three.

Quote: Mark @ April 16 2008, 2:41 PM BST

God that was painful wasn't it!

She doesn't seem to pick her presenting opportunities very carefully - she did an ok job on Pop World but it did just look average because her and Zane followed on from Amstell and Oliver who had made the show theirs years ago (and made the laid-back tounge-in-cheek style look effortless when it actually must have been very hard)

I bet Oliver hates having to present next to Chung, as she (Chung) makes her (Oliver) arse look HUGE.

Chung makes a slightly overgrown grape look huge.

The woman needs a few burgers.

Quote: Aaron @ April 24 2008, 11:57 PM BST

The woman needs a few burgers.

Your inner self is saying you want to put meat inside her.

One would be scared of snapping her.