The Wall on BBC Three Page 7

I've not watched since episode one. Haven't purposely stayed away from it, just keep forgetting. I'm intrigued to see if it improved any, but I somehow suspect not.

Quote: zooo @ May 7 2008, 1:27 PM BST

Aw.

And he's so little next to Alexa and her insistence on wearing heels to demasculinise him.

I'm sure most people think he's a lot younger than his 31/32 years, and probably don't realise he's been on our screens since about '95, when he started appearing on The Fast Show.

Rhys is brilliant in Radio 4's Down The Line. As for Alexa, I still think she's quite hot despite what anybody says on here. I'm not saying I'd want her as the next Mrs Chipolata, but with a long wig and some cakes inside her, she'd scrub up nicely.

Laughing out loud

Most of today's "famous" women would do themselves a service by scoffing a few cakes and burgers.

Dear God, Trendy agrees with Aaron.

Also, a friend of mine pranged Chung. He wasn't that fussed.

It's 'cos I talk unadulterated sense.

Sometimes.

There's no doubt she's attractive - not in the Charley class though - thank goodness!

But I still can't understand how anyone thinks she makes a TV presenter - comedy or otherwise.

There's immense doubt. In fact, every sane person knows she's quite the opposite.