The Wall on BBC Three Page 4

Passable.

Quote: zooo @ April 16 2008, 12:16 PM BST

...classy. >_<

I feel suitably chastised... And it should be Alexa Half Chink anyway, since she's not a full one.

Laughing out loud

(True.)

Quote: chipolata @ April 17 2008, 2:09 PM BST

I feel suitably chastised... And it should be Alexa Half Chink anyway, since she's not a full one.

Say hi to Adolf in hell!

Wave

I don't really think that's Hitler's style, zooo.

Yeah, he was a bit too sophisticated to use the word chinky...

Unless he's talking about marbles.

(anyone remember those?... no?)

Marbles? Yes.

'Chinky' not in reference to someone or something Chinese? No.

The white marbles were called chinkies when I was little - I think it was because of the chinking noise they made. And there were oilies. But I don't remember any others.

Oilies? Is that like, Mugabe, who must actually polish his face it shines so much?

Quote: zooo @ April 17 2008, 6:29 PM BST

Say hi to Adolf in hell!

Wave

You knock Hitler, but without him that episode of Fawlty Towers wouldn't have been nearly as funny. As for 'Allo 'Allo! - it wouldn't even exist! :O

You've had your fun, zooo, but let's nip this dictator bashing in the bud before it gets out of hand. You too Aaron, what's poor shiny black faced Robert Mugabe ever done to you?

Quote: chipolata @ April 18 2008, 9:44 AM BST

You've had your fun, zooo, but let's nip this dictator bashing in the bud before it gets out of hand. You too Aaron, what's poor shiny black faced Robert Mugabe ever done to you?

Annoyed me with his shiny black face.

You big racist. I love Robert Mugabes shiny black face and the brave stand he's taken against white farmers.

Laughing out loud

Sorry, dictators.
I am shame faced.
(Not shiny faced.)

Can I just ask, why in hell would a wall speak let alone tell crap jokes??!!

That was a terrible production idea....who actually thought 'hey you know what would be great; if the wall actually spoke'!! This programme just annoyed me.

Edited by Aaron.