I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,761

BREAKING....

Kate Middleton just had a cup of tea

It's alleged she had just a dash of milk and one sugar

The Palace has not yet been confirmed if any biscuits or cake were consumed in conjunction

F**king hell what a bloody farce....

😬

They should just leave the poor girl alone and let her recuperate in her own time and come back when she is fully fit.

Impossible. She's young and attractive and joined the Royal Family. The public demands to see her, and top fashion houses will be worrying about their share prices.

Good to see that bloke who sent a dick pic get prison time.
One hopes that it'll put a lot of idiots off what they think is "a bit of fun" but is in fact extremely distressing for the victim.

Quote: Lazzard @ 20th March 2024, 9:56 AM

Good to see that bloke who sent a dick pic get prison time.
One hopes that it'll put a lot of idiots off what they think is "a bit of fun" but is in fact extremely distressing for the victim.

What a knob

Best get Mr Racist on the phone and get him to write out another cheque

" The Conservatives have been fined over £10,000 by the elections watchdog for failing to accurately declare donations.

The party under-reported non-cash donations in the form of a member of staff seconded to the party by donor Richard Harpin between April 2020 and December 2023, the Electoral Commission said."

Rishi's got that much down the back of the No.10 sofa

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 20th March 2024, 8:26 AM

Impossible. She's young and attractive and joined the Royal Family. The public demands to see her, and top fashion houses will be worrying about their share prices.

She's 42. Young-ish anyway!

Don't bother Herc, she just lies there.

Grim.

Anyway, the Rwanda Bill stalls once again - lots of Tory Peers staying at home so they don't have to vote for it.
Meanwhile we have granted some Rwandans asylum here, as they are at genuine risk in their own ('safe', remember) country because of their opposition to the government.
In response one Tory peer said it was OK because, in his words, "I don't think any of the people we're sending will be opponents of the government".
It beggars belief, really.

Stick to the plan Rishi , it's working beautifully

The Tory vote share has now fallen to the same level as lowest point under Liz Truss, while Reform UK reach their highest score to date

Con: 19% (-1 from 12-13 Mar)
Lab: 44% (=)
Reform UK: 15% (+1)
Lib Dem: 9% (=)
Green: 8% (+1)
SNP: 3% (=)

Labour majority of nearly 400

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 21st March 2024, 9:09 AM

Not the way I do it. 😎

Yuk...

You made everyone consider 'How you do it' And for the first time in history - I'm with Hallam.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 20th March 2024, 8:17 AM

They should just leave the poor girl alone and let her recuperate in her own time and come back when she is fully fit.

Exactly

I think she was pretty much bullied into giving that announcement tonight

Hope she makes a full recovery soon

Quote: Chris Hallam @ 21st March 2024, 6:35 PM

Yuk...

I had not been following the news, have deleted my crass posts, and wish her well with her speedy recovery.