I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,758

Typical of this bunch of lying corrupt shysters...

" An official study of low-traffic neighbourhoods (LTNs) ordered by Rishi Sunak amid efforts to stop them being built has instead concluded they are generally popular and effective and the report was initially buried, the Guardian has learned.
The long-delayed review by Department for Transport (DfT) officials was commissioned by the prime minister last July, as Sunak sought to capitalise on controversy about the schemes by promising drivers he was "on their side".
Downing Street had hoped that the study would bolster their arguments against LTNs, which are mainly installed by Labour-run councils, but it largely points the other way.
The report, which applies only to England as transport is devolved, had been scheduled for publication in January. However, after its findings emerged, government advisers asked that it be permanently shelved, the Guardian was told."

It doesn't say what we want it to say - so BURY it so people can't see it

Unbelievable

Please call an election and just FUCK THE HELL OFF

And in some real news, our police are at it again, arresting the person who was assaulted instead of the assaulter because they are terrified of being labelled racist by the mob who were being racist but right racist, because they're on the left. While the man who was arrested for being assaulted for waving an anti racist placard was rightly arrested for being a wrong anti racist because he's on the right.

And just to make things clearer, the man rightly arrested for wrongly backing Israel was Iranian. You could be forgiven for thinking our extremist culture wars are getting a bit confusing.

Quote: lofthouse @ 9th March 2024, 11:27 PM

Unbelievable

In fact extremely believable as all govts do it a lot. Remember for example the Labour govt's 'Good day to bury the News' after a certain headlining incident?

And in other real news, the Pope advises Ukraine to surrender to their invaders.

🐀 🐀 🐀 🛥

30p Lee joins Reform

8 weeks ago...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3vE68fMIFI

Quote: lofthouse @ 11th March 2024, 10:42 AM

🐀 🐀 🐀 🛥

30p Lee joins Reform

8 weeks ago...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3vE68fMIFI

He's running out of parties nasty enough to have him.
I should imagine Britain First are making overtures as we speak.

He also said a couple of years ago that any MP that defects to another party should have to by law call a Bi-election Immediately

I guess he's changes that opinion too

And "Tice is a poundshop Farage"

🤣🐀🐀🐀🐀

Cretinous pillock

Before (the lies) and after (oh dear)

A senior tory minister defends the racist, moronic donor who said Dianne Abbot makes him hate all black women and she should be shot

By saying it wasnt a "gender-based or a race-based comment"

Eh?

"All black women..."

How is that not a "gender-based or a race-based comment"?

Wow

Scumbags

"Rapid unscheduled disassembly" is what occurred with Muskie's Space X rocket.

In other words an "explosion" - words fail me, which clearly don't with those numbskulls in the US

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 14th March 2024, 8:30 AM

"Rapid unscheduled disassembly" is what occurred with Muskie's Space X rocket.

In other words an "explosion" - words fail me, which clearly don't with those numbskulls in the US

It hasn't even launched yet.

Words fail me ! 🤣🤣🤣

At least I usually have the common decency for one of his shitty rockets to have actually taken off and exploded- before taking the piss that it's taken off and exploded

Fairs fair

I worked for almost 20 years in the satellite business, and I supported and participated in dozens of launches, so I feel qualified to make two comments:

1. "Rapid unscheduled disassembly" is an industry standard term that is both technically accurate and tongue in cheek. I once heard a British member of the European Space Agency describe a failed launch as following "a subsurface trajectory". Again, technically accurate, as well as being a bit tongue in cheek.

2. Elon Musk has revolutionized the space launch industry, and his "shitty rockets" are performing more successful launches than any country in the world. The man is a weirdo, but the technology is world-changing.

Aaaaaaaaaaand it's gone

Woops

I really hope they don't give Dianne Abbot the whip back

Frankly, she is a moron and a hypocrite and a bloody embarrassment to the Labour Party

Give it up love , ffs

Quote: DaButt @ 14th March 2024, 12:20 PM

It hasn't even launched yet.

WTF is this then.......................

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2024/mar/14/spacex-launches-third-starship-test-flight

Quote: lofthouse @ 14th March 2024, 12:32 PM

Words fail me ! 🤣🤣🤣

At least I usually have the common decency for one of his shitty rockets to have actually taken off and exploded- before taking the piss that it's taken off and exploded

Fairs fair

Really don't know what you are finding so hysterical, and have no idea what you are talking about, seeing the knob has had three Space X rockets fail.

I remember now why I stopped posting on this thread, because of you with your distorted version of news facts.

This is from the Graudian, or don't you even believe what they say :-

"SpaceX's Starship, the largest and most powerful rocket ever built, was destroyed during its return to Earth after nearly completing its third test flight."