I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,445

Fat chance as part of the plan to sell more shares British Gas installed the Quantum Meter so that people have to upload their payments at retailers. That way their shares could trade with 'Ethical Investors' who were initially concerned about British Gas entering homes to turn off their energy.
Thanks to this Quantum System people don't get cut off they 'Self Terminate' a small nuance that hides the hardships and deaths so that the Church of England and the Co Op can have gas shares in their portfolios.

As such the only people who could do this would be the people who pay by standing order, they would have to stop their payments and lock their doors.

The IRA in the 70's ran a campaign in Belfast were people paid them X amount a week for their gas and electric. Then they issued a warning to the gas and electric companies that they would execute anyone sent to turn off the gas & electricity in those areas .
and it was hushed by successive governments

Trains delayed by tortoise on the line:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-62377928?at_medium=RSS&at_campaign=KARANGA&fbclid=IwAR0o_d5WvjM_BWhWkLDtAj7Fqv0K6BLCwmWBoN-33SBjiMoU30DaWiTQkdo

I don't believe it...

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 2nd August 2022, 8:04 PM

Trains delayed by tortoise on the line:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-62377928?at_medium=RSS&at_campaign=KARANGA&fbclid=IwAR0o_d5WvjM_BWhWkLDtAj7Fqv0K6BLCwmWBoN-33SBjiMoU30DaWiTQkdo

I don't believe it...

Lettuce leaves on the line.

By the way BB, not sure who your image hosting site is, but that's a heroically long piece of code you got there!

Quote: Lazzard @ 3rd August 2022, 1:30 PM

By the way BB, not sure who your image hosting site is, but that's a heroically long piece of code you got there!

You're not the first person to remark upon that.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 25th July 2022, 4:26 PM

Your images have one helluva set of code behind them, don' they!?

But size isn't everything you know.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 3rd August 2022, 10:19 PM

You're not the first person to remark upon that.

But size isn't everything you know.

?

Quote: Lazzard @ 3rd August 2022, 1:30 PM

Sharp as always and on the button...............over a week later

Archie Battersbee's life support will be switched off today.
What a tragic and terrible story. I hope I'm never involved with such circumstances.

Just awful

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 3rd August 2022, 11:53 PM

Sharp as always and on the button...............over a week later

Sorry, it's hard to keep up with all your posts.
Will endeavour to do better.

The Tories are so far behind the curve its beyond disturbing. They're fighting like rats in a sack thats on a ship that's both on fire and sinking.
The whole lot of them are on summer holidays while the country is in bits and nothing works and those who are working are striking out of necessity.
The UK is now like the Marie Celeste adrift and abandoned and anyone who wants to contradict me is welcome to as I am really interested to see what they say.

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ 4th August 2022, 12:54 PM

The Tories are so far behind the curve its beyond disturbing. They're fighting like rats in a sack thats on a ship that's both on fire and sinking.
The whole lot of them are on summer holidays while the country is in bits and nothing works and those who are working are striking out of necessity.
The UK is now like the Marie Celeste adrift and abandoned and anyone who wants to contradict me is welcome to as I am really interested to see what they say.

And the BOE confirm the country will soon be in recession- probably for over a year

Yay!!

Not the virus, not the war but the government eh.
It's a world recession because of the above.

Did that contradict you enough?

But the virus is over? We have been told that.
We are not at war? So I don't know what that's about?
The Russian gas issues is a combination of selling off our own nationalised industry and befriending and in cases Knighting them while washing their money. And then being held to ransom by them Thanks to Thatcher & Johnson.
It's like that scene in the Simpsons were the Pilgrims swap guns for corn with the Indians and then the Indians take the corn back at gun point .
Cassandra gaze my arse these people have low levels of both intelligence and morals.
We need rid of them at the ballot box and not the two vote system that these people are having with an undisclosed amount of voters who may or may not have already been hacked by the Russians.
You couldn't f**king make it up!

Maybe you should study economics a bit more.

Economics? I thought I was the resident pot smoker?