BCG Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 Page 85

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 25th April 2022, 4:06 PM

I wonder who that is
Although it does save on admin if Godot can just reuse the same pic

Indeed. I'll just add another finger. You have three still to play, so could still do it.

Second reminder to

Billy Bunter
Ben
Anton
Goodlad
Kipper

Need your votes for the naming competition.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 25th April 2022, 7:52 AM

Who I was writing about and who I was thinking of are two totally different things.

Who I was thinking of was Esther Phillips who recorded a disco version of the 1934 Mexican song "What A Difference A Day Makes" 41 years after it was penned.

And who turned 98 today, I'll wager! ?

Quote: a plate @ 25th April 2022, 9:33 PM

And who turned 98 today, I'll wager! ?

Well it would have been Erzsébet Szőnyi, the famous Hungarian opera composer, but sadly she died three years ago.

I got 11 points for my goalie (Meslier) that's unusual right but I still couldn't overhaul Bunter.
Fell short again by a few points in the H2H.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 25th April 2022, 9:22 PM

Indeed. I'll just add another finger. You have three still to play, so could still do it.

Ah I thought Saturday might count as it's the 30th but I guess it's just done in completed game weeks in that month
So my chances depend on my Chelsea players playing, and playing well on Thursday
Well it is Man U so it's possible

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 25th April 2022, 9:22 PM

Ah I thought Saturday might count as it's the 30th but I guess it's just done in completed game weeks in that month
So my chances depend on my Chelsea players playing, and playing well on Thursday
Well it is Man U so it's possible

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 26th April 2022, 8:49 PM

Ah I thought Saturday might count as it's the 30th

Correct.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 26th April 2022, 8:49 PM

but I guess it's just done in completed game weeks in that month

No.

Well I won't get too excited then
but maybe a little as it's the only thing I have to play for at the moment
I miss the old Horseradish who used to make 10 transfers a week ( 20 if it was a double game week )
But alas, this new version is hard to catch

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 26th April 2022, 10:21 PM

Well I won't get too excited then
but maybe a little as it's the only thing I have to play for at the moment
I miss the old Horseradish who used to make 10 transfers a week ( 20 if it was a double game week )
But alas, this new version is hard to catch

Ah yes, but that was when I was just Horseradish.

I have been A Horseradish for a long time now.

People didn't get it immediately.

But this change was always going to have massive impacts on the world.

Just bought two Villa boys. Home game v Norwich tomorrow followed by a double double in 36 and 37, the thinking.

Just a quick note about Manager of the Month.

The winner will be announced on Monday and the presentation will take place shortly afterwards.

It's not cut and dried this month and there are a number of managers in the frame.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 30th April 2022, 8:30 AM

J

It's not cut and dried this month and there are a number of managers in the frame.

I know, and I'm so excited, and have my acceptance speech written ?

Just about sums up my season - I pick Salah, give him the arm-band, he plays for 20 minutes, scoring me 2 points.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 1st May 2022, 9:28 AM

Just about sums up my season - I pick Salah, give him the arm-band, he plays for 20 minutes, scoring me 2 points.

Yes - same with me. It's a pity he came on. I had Kane waiting in the wings as vice-captain and Welbeck itching to get off the bench with his 11 points in the bag.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 1st May 2022, 10:28 AM

Yes - same with me. It's a pity he came on. I had Kane waiting in the wings as vice-captain and Welbeck itching to get off the bench with his 11 points in the bag.

...but fortunately James Maddison didn't play for Leicester so Welbeck should get on with his 11 points after all.