BCG Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 Page 83

I took out the Brighton keeper as they were playing Tottenham and Man City this week. Of course he keeps a clean sheet ☹

Well Done to Dan for not only picking Ronaldo but giving him the armband and then he goes and scores a Hattrick
Unfortunate that he's had a very sad loss in his family so he won't be playing tonight,

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 16th April 2022, 1:44 AM

1. Clique and be Heroes
2. You're a no hoper league
3. Cliquey Blinders
4. The Grudge Packers
5. Horse Radishes Golden Unicorn
6. Mock The Clique
7. Have I got Cliques for you
8. 8 out of 10 Cats Does Cliquedown
9. Das Football Boot
10. Ze Qlique
11. Don't mention the Clique
12. I mentioned it once but I think I got away with it
13. You started it you invaded Poland
14. Spoiled Ballot papers
15.Spoiled Ballottelli Papers
26. Harrry Redknapps accountant
17. Cliquebait
18. The Kipper and the Corpse
19. Fergie Time
20. Lurgy time
21. If I could save time in a bottle
22, Three to go
23. Last Prime number in the list
24. They think it's all over
25. Please let it all be over

Yes - I have a quorum of myself so this list wins.

Proper six pointer in the H2H this week between me and Anton. He's rather unsportingly decided to play his bench boost. :)
I'm leading at the moment but the advantage must be with him, with his captain still to play...

Excuse me reposting this important call out in a more prominent page position. Thank you.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 17th April 2022, 9:27 AM

Now an appeal to keen quizzers on here who haven't yet read the BCQuiz thread - After my enquiry about a members only edition or two of the quiz I've been informed that slots are open in May for contributions to the British Comedy Quiz, so anyone who wants to see their own Qs on the quiz has the opportunity for their Q&As to be selected by BCG management. Those interested please send your accurately formulated Q&As to Mark via PM by end of April. Don't post them on the thread, obviously. Happy question setting.

Wow, De Gea scores me 1 point and Fernandes 3 over two matches.

So much for cunning plans, and 36 point gamble

"Everybody got a plan till they get punched in the mouth" - Mike Tyson

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 20th April 2022, 9:12 AM

Wow, De Gea scores me 1 point and Fernandes 3 over two matches.

So much for cunning plans, and 36 point gamble

Anton has Fernandes and he's a United supporter, so it's not a crazy pick - and you did get three save points from DeGea, across the two games, although save points only really work when you don't let anything in...

The jury's not out on me wasting a valuable midfield slot on Sancho though. Dumb move.

Quote: don rushmore @ 20th April 2022, 12:40 PM

"Everybody got a plan till they get punched in the mouth" - Mike Tyson

Including Mike Tyson.

Good quote but not sure of its relevance here. Wouldn't compare Norwich to Buster Douglas. But I would compare United to Carl 'the Truth' Williams.

Admin note

Just a reminder the following have still to vote in the (exciting) Naming Comp;

Billy Bunter
Ben
Anton

Goodlad
Kipper

Goodlad and Kipper have not voted fully. Goodlad, you need to vote for the remaining 22 choices as well as the first three you've done. Kipper you need to post the names, not letters. You can cut and paste the names from my list using the following keyboard commands; highlight the text with cursor and press Ctrl + x to cut the text and Ctrl + v to paste it where you place the cursor.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 20th April 2022, 1:22 PM

Just a reminder the following have still to vote in the (exciting) Naming Comp;

Oooh........... I'm so excited, I have a permanent erection.

Priapism will get you nowhere.

The Game week isn't quite over but I've gone into second place just behind Godot in the race for manager of the month
Which is clearly the one we all want to really win now as the main league is as forgotten as the H2H

Oh and good pick on the Arsenal Striker Don, I watched the game and he was pretty nifty
Good points well earned

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 20th April 2022, 11:28 PM

The Game week isn't quite over but I've gone into second place just behind Godot in the race for manager of the month
Which is clearly the one we all want to really win now as the main league is as forgotten as the H2H

Oh and good pick on the Arsenal Striker Don, I watched the game and he was pretty nifty
Good points well earned

Priapism will get you nowhere.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 20th April 2022, 11:28 PM

You can't win MOTM if you're suspended.

Is that because I've gone ahead of you in the MOTM standings
;-)