BCG Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 Page 84

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 21st April 2022, 7:20 PM

Is that because I've gone ahead of you in the MOTM standings
;-)

What a terribly vicious totally accurate possible slur.

You should be proud and thoroughly ashamed of yourselves.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 20th April 2022, 12:58 PM

Including Mike Tyson.

Good quote but not sure of its relevance here. Wouldn't compare Norwich to Buster Douglas. But I would compare United to Carl 'the Truth' Williams.

Yesterday https://amp.tmz.com/2022/04/21/mike-tyson-repeatedly-punches-man-face-plane-bloodies-passenger/

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 20th April 2022, 11:28 PM

Oh and good pick on the Arsenal Striker Don, I watched the game and he was pretty nifty
Good points well earned

Yeah, paid off handsome. Hope he gets a run in the team now. Cheers, Steve.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 21st April 2022, 7:20 PM

Is that because I've gone ahead of you in the MOTM standings
;-)

Since I wrote it before you went ahead of me in the MOTM, I can't see how that's possible. It was a roundabout way of saying that I saw what you did with the name vote and that you still need to vote, since you effectively spoiled your vote.

It would actually suit me if you won MOTM because I would have a lot of options for your photo.

With the exceptions of Liverpool and City it's basically a coin toss who wins a PL game these days.

Two of my three transfers in this week failed to get more than appearance points. As predicted Anton nicked the H2H, but not by much, despite playing his Bench Boost. Essentially courtesy of that jammy pen op to Saka. Oh well. James has scored just 1 point over the last three weeks compared to 10 from Trent who I sold to get him. Rotation was always a a risk but surprisingly he's only had 25% less pitch time.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 21st April 2022, 11:51 PM

Since I wrote it before you went ahead of me in the MOTM, I can't see how that's possible. It was a roundabout way of saying that I saw what you did with the name vote and that you still need to vote, since you effectively spoiled your vote.

My post was just a roundabout way of pointing out that I was doing well in the MOTM Which I'm very determined to win

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 21st April 2022, 11:51 PM

It would actually suit me if you won MOTM because I would have a lot of options for your photo.

Although to be fair, I might ease off a bit, save some energy for May when the trophies are dealt out

Just a quick post to congratulate JP/shotgun who's in hospital recovering from pneumonia but still had the foresight/luck to buy and captain Jesus this week and was rewarded with 48 points and an incredible gameweek position of 981 (out of 9 million plus).

Incredible. You played Pep roulette and left the table with your pockets bulging and the shirt still on your back.

I did wonder if anyone had done that
Well done that man

But don't forget there are still 12 teams left to play this gameweek. Plenty of points to be won and lost yet.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 24th April 2022, 1:23 PM

But don't forget there are still 12 teams left to play this gameweek. Plenty of points to be won and lost yet.

Yus - and you can never rule out Leslie Phillips of Leeds United playing a blinder.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 24th April 2022, 1:44 PM

Yus - and you can never rule out Leslie Phillips of Leeds United playing a blinder.

You're thinking of Ted Phillips, striking partner of Ray Crawford.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 24th April 2022, 2:07 PM

And what a partnership! ? Up the Blues!

Having wasted my TC, I hope to do the same with the BB next week.

65 blows all out. Not a great score, but will do. And there's a new leader in the race for MOTM ...

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 24th April 2022, 2:07 PM

Who I was writing about and who I was thinking of are two totally different things.

Who I was thinking of was Esther Phillips who recorded a disco version of the 1934 Mexican song "What A Difference A Day Makes" 41 years after it was penned.

Quote: don rushmore @ 25th April 2022, 2:17 AM

65 blows all out. Not a great score, but will do. And there's a new leader in the race for MOTM ...

I wonder who that is
Although it does save on admin if Godot can just reuse the same pic